View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Well met everyone! 

Post Well met everyone!
Hello, Nive to meet everyone here.

Little about me; 36, live in Boston, MA, USA. Long time PnP and PC gamer. Love CRPGs and strong story based MMORPGs. I ran my own Ultima Online server for a year and my own Neverwinter Nights RP enforced server for about 2 yrs. Also ran the most visited (36,000+ unique IP hits a month) non-commercial news, community site for NWN2 called NWN 2 News which I ran for 3.5 yrs.

This MMORPG sounds interesting, so I thought I would pop in and hopefully we can get some information soon about it.

Nice to be here! :)

Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:50 pm

Post Re: Well met everyone!
Indeed, nice to meet a fellow future veteran of Forged by Chaos. :) I think this game rocks for two main reasons: the technology behind it, you can't go wrong with CryEngine. And the other is the character modeling. I love how they are showing videos of the models, a sort of behind-the-scenes look at the development process.

A little about myself: 25 from Ontario, Canada. I have been playing games for quite some time, mainly military first-person-shooters. I was on the Beta team for Lineage 2 and Beta team for World of Warcraft, both of which I still play today. I have been a community supporter of Age of Conan since they announced it and hope to do the same here.

I'm an aspiring film maker, but presently I'm going to school for animation. I'd like to direct, write and animate my own short film sometime in the near future.

:)

Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:10 pm
Official FBC fan

Hey

I'm 18 and from Dublin,Ireland. Just finished school and will be going into college after the summer. I've been playing games for as long as I can remember and began playing mmo's with WOW. I recently bought AoC but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Looking forward to seeing both this game and community grow in the future.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:58 am

Hey, I'm 18. I'm from Portugal (western Europe). I play games since i was like 5... Right now, the game that I'm enjoying the most is Crysis... No need to tell why... :D

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:31 am

Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Unknown dimensional Frequency
I guess this should be the official welcome thread aye? I think we need a community moderator lol.

Well.. I'm Jeff, 24 years old. Currently going to school full time studying graphic design. I have three more classes and Ill be done with that then 'm starting a program to get a bachlors of Science in Game Art and Design. I specialize in level design though and take great pride in creating realistic landscapes. Right now I'm a level designer for the mod "Mechwarrior: Living Legends" which is one of the biggest crysis mods, using this here very engine "Cryeninge2." So I have lots of experience with it. I'm also a self taught modeling and have been modeling for about a year but have learned LOTS. I'll attach a shot of some recent non mod related work Im doing in engine. Planning on applying to studios at the end of the year but might sooner if the right opportunity comes around. I also love to hike, paintball, and take long walks on the beach (wait I live in Iowa we have no beaches..unless you count the flooding!)

Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]