View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Is this an MMO? 

Post Is this an MMO?
Is this game an MMO or an RPG with online play like Diablo or Neverwinter Nights?

Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Post Re: Is this an MMO?
Indeed , from the description i read it pointed towards a PC online game which in general mean a single-player game with a multi-player component , info about the exact nature of this game would be great. :shock:

Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:09 am

That's the question I would like to see answered as soon as possible, as it's one of the most important ones.

Other thing I would like is to see in-game screenshots or a short trailer... :roll:

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:27 am

That's the question I would like to see answered as soon as possible, as it's one of the most important ones.

Other thing I would like is to see in-game screenshots or a short trailer... :roll:

Edit: Just found this in the main website:
Panzar Studio wrote:
26th of June, 2008 Panzar studio, along with its partner - Troxit Services proud to announce start of development of their first joint project - on-line video game for PC platform - 'Forged by Chaos'. 'Forged by Chaos' planned as a symbiosis between MMORPG and classic multiplayer - huge interactive world, NPCs, solo and team quests, along with integrated deathmatch-like battles (up to 32 by 32 players). Player's avatar will be developable character, raising his skills with obtained experience, with the ability to collect and combine various armor and weapon sets, unique artifacts. Strong magic schools also available for learning and battles. Player also able to select his race and join teams during the game, solve solo quests and take part in solving group and team quests, hunting for artifacts and armor with superior characteristics. 'Forged by Chaos' will be based on well-know Crytek's CryengineR 2, utilizing newest features of DirectX10R to create impressive graphic and highly interactive word, with ability to destroy almost everything on the battlefield. This site will be updated on regular basis to keep you informed about process of development. Also, forum already available as a nice place to ask questions and discuss 'Forged by Chaos' project.

Panzar Studio

Guess it will be like Hellgate: London or Unreal Tournament 3 :D

Awesome!!

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:57 am

SouL wrote:

It might be a while till that since i'm guessing the developement is still in verye arly stages. Written info should do for the moment.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]