View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
personalized game 

Post personalized game
I like personalized games as they create feelings within myself as I play. Unique names help to achieve this goal. I enjoy games where I'd almost feel like I was the person in the game, and not just moving a toon around the screen. The game will pull my feelings from within and I’ll feel like it was almost like another life. A favorite feature would be the ability to name my own weapons—personalize it—show the name with pride. I hunt, not with my sword, but with my LIGHTENING BONE BUSTER SWORD. LIGHTENING BONE BUSTER you didn’t let me down I say to myself as I experience joy over my latest hunting accomplishment. Yet I felt fear as I battled for my life not knowing whether this was going to be my final battle. Would my LIGHTENING BONE BUSTER be up to the next challenge? Will I wither in pain? The blood oozing from my mortal wounds?
The Armour merchant is personal and had his own unique name like Uzel Opra. But I don’t expect to see several players with the same last name. Uzel take pride in what he does as he forges his prized weapons. I can talk to him and perhaps he can offer me advise on what weapons may be best for different mobs. Or maybe gives me information on the next level weapon I can purchase, so I salivate with anticipation. Perhaps he has a novice apprentice named Mart Defond who is one of the most respected hunters in the land. It would be nice if I could go to him for hunting tips at different levels. Perhaps he can advise me where to hunt at different levels.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:14 am
Official FBC fan

Post Re: personalized game
The problem is that the ForgedbyChaos team is a really litle team and they dont have to add stuff like customization deeper we will see it but its for sure after the Game release rebember they are even going to release the Beta Fall 2010 =) let the Main structure of the game be built then we will talk to Panzar about the Customization.

This is why i like AriOrH

Tue May 11, 2010 2:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]