View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
HKEY Problem 

Post HKEY Problem
Hey There!
I tried to download PANZAR and when i do that there comes a text where it says that i need HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Panzar Studio \ Forged by chaos.
I checked some forums and they all said that i have to do something in redeit, but i dont have the exact file in redeit " HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Panzar Studio \ Forged by chaos" is it something you can help me with?

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Post Re: HKEY Problem
Hey there Krafnir!
Sad to hear you are experiencing problems with Panzar, all though I'm having a strong faith on that we can solve your issue. :)
With the information you have provided so far, it sounds like something in the installation phase has gone wrong, and i would advice you to:

-Uninstall the game, and clean the registry with some registry cleaning program. This kind of program can be found from internet, and there should be several options from where to choose.
    -Download the game from our official website by using one of the two methods available
    -Install the game with administrator rights (open the folder where you downloaded the installation package in to, right click on PanzarFBC, "run as administrator")
    -When the installation is complete, give the clients (as default those can be found at: C:/Games/Panzar/Bin64/PnzCl and Panzar/Bin32/PnzCl) administrator rights
    -Right-click on the game launcher -> Select "Properties"-> Select Compatibility tab at the top of the window -> check the box that says “Run this program as administrator” -> Click Apply -> Click OK.

After you have made all these processes, double-click the launcher. User Account Control system should pop up and ask you if you really want to run this program. Answer yes.

If this wont help you out, please contact us again and try to describe the issue with the most specific way you can.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]