View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Panzar starts Russian version of the game and crashes! 

Post Panzar starts Russian version of the game and crashes!
Hi!
So I have this small problem with launcher. Almost every time when I start the game it opens Russian version of Panzar. It goes to first loading screen before the character selection and then it crashes and pops a report to my screen that says something that i'm missing some Russian files. And if I start the game again it fixes it all. So I know this is small problem, but it gets really annoying when you need to restart the client on the first launch :roll:

Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:07 am

Post Re: Panzar starts Russian version of the game and crashes!
Hey Paspe!

Yeah that seems to be annoying problem. I'm glad you are able to play the game however!
Firstly, check out what launcher you are trying to use. The right one should be found (if you have made the installation by default) at C:\Games\Panzar\start.exe. Try launch this application with admin rights (right click, Run as administrator). At this stage User Account Control should pop up, and ask if you really want to run this program: answer yes.
If this does not help and you have the patience, I would advice you to make a fresh install for the game, after you have made full uninstall for all versions of the game. Run the installation as administrator, that should make sure that nothing goes wrong at the installation phase.

I hope this solve your problem! See you in game!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:48 am

Post Re: Panzar starts Russian version of the game and crashes!
JSarge wrote:
Hey Paspe!

Yeah that seems to be annoying problem. I'm glad you are able to play the game however!
Firstly, check out what launcher you are trying to use. The right one should be found (if you have made the installation by default) at C:\Games\Panzar\start.exe. Try launch this application with admin rights (right click, Run as administrator). At this stage User Account Control should pop up, and ask if you really want to run this program: answer yes.
If this does not help and you have the patience, I would advice you to make a fresh install for the game, after you have made full uninstall for all versions of the game. Run the installation as administrator, that should make sure that nothing goes wrong at the installation phase.

I hope this solve your problem! See you in game!
Thanks for the help!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]