View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Please help, cannot start game 

Post Please help, cannot start game
Hi everyone, i have downloaded this game from the torrent and from the webpage, and installed it tree times.

This is my computer info: (i don`t have problems with any game till this moment: tera, neverwinter,planetside2...)

Mainboard : HP 17FA
Chipset : Intel HM65
Processor : Intel Core i7 2670QM @ 2200 MHz
Physical Memory : 8192 MB (2 x 4096 DDR3-SDRAM )
Video Card : Intel(R) HD Graphics Family ( tiene dos graficas, creo que el problema esta aqui ya que la Family es una mierda).
Hard Disk : Hitachi HTS547575A9E384 (750GB)
DVD-Rom Drive : Hewlett-Packard DVD A DS8A5LH
Monitor Type : SAMSUNG - 15 inches
Network Card : Realtek Semiconductor RTL8168/8111 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Network Card : Broadcom BCM4313 802.11b/g LP-PHY
Sistema Operativo : Windows 7 Home Premium Home Edition Media Center 6.01.7601 Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
DirectX : Versión 11.00
Windows Performance Index : 5.9 on 7.9

Ok. The problem is that i try to launch the game by clicking "play", then a black screen appears (this black screen change resolution several times, I think) and in more or less 2-3 seconds the black screen closes and the game doesnt start..

I have tried all the solutions u give in other posts: closing torrent and programs, i have my video drivers updated, i have tried to run it in windoweed mode and in all the different resolutions...

Please help me i really wanna play this game.

Im sorry if u cant understand something in this post, i´m from Spain:)

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:02 am

Post Re: Please help, Cannot start game.
Hey there, Azulito!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems when trying to play the game. In order to help you out as best we can, you can send us more information about your system by attaching logbackups, MSInfo- and dxdiag files to your email. Here are the instructions for sending those files.

I also advice you to double-check everything in Game closes without notification/warning section, and also the forum thread about Unable to launch the game can be useful for you. If the solutions, tips & tricks presented in those posts wont help you out, please follow the instructions about sending the MSInfo, dxdiag and logbackup files to us.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:17 am

Post Re: Please help, Cannot start game.
Thx, i have sent a message to [email protected] called Azulito´s problem with all that info.

Unfortunately i have tried all the solutions gived in that posts.

When i open the task manager i cna see: start.exe *32. I have a 64bit OS, could be this the reason of the problem??

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:47 am

Post Re: Please help, cannot start game
Hey there Azulito!

We are still investigating your issue and we will get back to your problem via email as soon as we can. Your issue is not because of the start.exe 32, that seems to be in order as it should say just that in task manager, when you are at the launcher phase. :) However, you could check out that you are for sure trying to launch the right client, which can be found at (if you have made the installation by default) at C:\Games\Panzar\start.exe.

P.S. please attach LogBackup files in to your next email to [email protected] :)

Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:10 pm

I have tried to install win8, it seems to be a good solution for someone on the forum but it didnt work to me.

i dont know how to make a LogBackup :S

Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:34 pm

OK!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT NEW! I CAN PLAY :)

I dont know what was happening before, although i installed win8, and download all the drivers from hp support (my laptop is an hp) and finally the game works :)

Thx for ur time and the celerity anwering, nice and very helpful staff :)

Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Hey Azulito!

Great news indeed, really awesome to hear that you are now able to play the game!
Thanks for the positive feedback too :)

See you in Panzar!

Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]