View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
inquis and zerk issues 

Post inquis and zerk issues
i have read through previous posts that had similar problems and tried the answered techniques to try and fix it but it still at times occurs
basically the main bug for both is that the damage doesn't register. i have tried disabling anti-virus and firewall etc, i can go through most matches with no hiccups but i'll still get the occasional match where it starts off normal but after a short while it'll happen again and the rare occasion where the game even starts off with it that way. i do refresh restarts on my pc and have nothing running in the background to hinder the performance.
but the issue that is inquis only is that at times i cannot go stealth anymore unless i stand completely still, and same goes for my howl. when i can't power attack with him anymore i have to stand completely still for it to register, which isn't ideal because there is constant movement.
i have upgraded internet service so it isn't a bandwidth problem nor lag/latency, i'm also running an acer predator computer so it isn't a hardware issue, and all of my drivers and direct X is up to date

if any of you have any more advice i'd appreciate it, thank you

ps. i'm running windows 8.1 if that makes any difference?

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:19 pm

Post Re: inquis and zerk issues
I know this is an old topic but by any chance does anyone know if there is an obvious fix to the OP issues or is it just lag?

I am having the same issues with my tank lately. Everything was fine for the first few games (as much as I can remember) but it is now impossible for me to do much with him. Power attacks seldom register as hits, I usually hit thin air even though I am standing in front of the enemy player.

I tried a zerker but had the same issues. The only character I can play where my damage actually registers is a Sister of Fire.

Mon May 12, 2014 6:15 am

Post Re: inquis and zerk issues
which isn't ideal because there is constant movement. ?

Try out our free testking pmp certification and latest comptia testking If you are looking for fast success in 101languages then join today to find complete testking and pass passguide on first try. A person can pick surfacelanguages

Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]