View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
How can I change servers? (US/EU/etc.) 

Post How can I change servers? (US/EU/etc.)
Greetings,

Long story short, 3 of my friend downloaded the game and 1 of them seems to be on a different server, he has a name someone else already has, he can't find our usernames and he sees a different amount of people in the public chatting channels, which leads me to believe he has been misplaced within the servers.

-Thank you

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:57 am

Post Re: How can I change servers? (US/EU/etc.)
First question, downloaded using steam?

If yes, you do not have a choice steam connect to the closest server according to your geographical location the you entered in Steam.

Moving an account for 1 server to an other is NOT possible

Changing server you need to "download" the game from the website again from the correct location.

How to know an withs server you are.
1 public channel = US server (no tournaments or event happening on it at the moment)
many differend language in public channels = EU server
All Russian language in public channels = RU server

How to download the server without downloading the full 8 GB

1) If you used steam you start with point 3 for not steam go to the location of the game (original c:\games\panzar)
2) Rename Panzar to PanzarOld (DO NOT DELETE)
3) go to www.panzar.com
4) make sure you choose the correct location top left (Russian, Europe, US)
5) Download the launcher file install it.
6) launch it and create a NEW yes NEW account
7) if the download of the 6-8GB start Close the the launcher windows.
8) For steam jump to point 11
8) if you left the location standard copy c:\games\panzarold\bin32 to the new c:\games\panzar\bin32
9) if you left the location standard copy c:\games\panzarold\bin64 to the new c:\games\panzar\Bin64
10) if you left the location standard copy c:\games\panzarold\game to the new c:\games\panzar\game
11) for steam Copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Panzar\bin32 to the new c:\games\panzar\Bin32
12) for steam Copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Panzar\bin64 to the new c:\games\panzar\Bin64
13) for steam Copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Panzar\game to the new c:\games\panzar\game
14) go to c:\games\panzar and launch start.exe again, logon and let the rest be downloaded again.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:23 am

Heh im staying in EU, i was told by some friends that the US servers are dead. But if this is wrong info, plz msg me..

Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:48 pm

US server is online but no events or tournament are there at the moment.

I'm asking the studio to start tournament on US server every month.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:02 pm

White Wolf wrote:
First question, downloaded using steam?

If yes, you do not have a choice steam connect to the closest server according to your geographical location the you entered in Steam.

Moving an account for 1 server to an other is NOT possible

Changing server you need to "download" the game from the website again from the correct location.

How to know an withs server you are.
1 public channel = US server (no tournaments or event happening on it at the moment)
many differend language in public channels = EU server
All Russian language in public channels = RU server

How to download the server without downloading the full 8 GB

1) If you used steam you start with point 3 for not steam go to the location of the game (original c:\games\panzar)
2) Rename Panzar to PanzarOld (DO NOT DELETE)
3) go to http://www.panzar.com
4) make sure you choose the correct location top left (Russian, Europe, US)
5) Download the launcher file install it.
6) launch it and create a NEW yes NEW account
7) if the download of the 6-8GB start Close the the launcher windows.
8) For steam jump to point 11
8) if you left the location standard copy c:\games\panzarold\bin32 to the new c:\games\panzar\bin32
9) if you left the location standard copy c:\games\panzarold\bin64 to the new c:\games\panzar\Bin64
10) if you left the location standard copy c:\games\panzarold\game to the new c:\games\panzar\game
11) for steam Copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Panzar\bin32 to the new c:\games\panzar\Bin32
12) for steam Copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Panzar\bin64 to the new c:\games\panzar\Bin64
13) for steam Copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Panzar\game to the new c:\games\panzar\game
14) go to c:\games\panzar and launch start.exe again, logon and let the rest be downloaded again.

Really useful, thanks!

Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]