View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
tournament for 5/28/2015 

Post tournament for 5/28/2015
this is for panzar studios and admin here in the south in the usa we have been haveing power outages do to tornados for the last week unfortunatly we had one during the tournament witch then i could not get on my computer and the result was Modern Warefare had to forfit because i could not exceses my computer now i understand the rules and so forth. but in this case there was nothing i could do i had no power and the clan is now going to be banned for no reason but i had no power i am team leader and clan leader so if i cant acsses my computer then its no ones falt but natures and i am asking to please not ban the clan from this comming tournament its was not there falt or mine please show some leanancey.. for this was not intentional.
and again i apoligize for this but there was nothing i could do..

sinserly yours
inbread. :)

Fri May 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Post Re: tournament for 5/28/2015
Rules are rules . The ban of played the tournament is justify. It is necessary to be without brain to put all characters leader of all the teams, and not to have to prepare the day before ... I hope that rules will be apply For once

Sun May 31, 2015 12:07 pm

ExPloSiion wrote:
Rules are rules . The ban of played the tournament is justify. It is necessary to be without brain to put all characters leader of all the teams, and not to have to prepare the day before ... I hope that rules will be apply For once

You're such a jerk to say that... He's "Outlaws" team leader and also clan leader. Saying that he's "brainless" because a tornado stroke in his area at the worst timing, Seriously?
The cause of his request is totally justified, and i'm sure that if there was, for instance, a blackout in your neighbourood @ this time while you're clan/team leader, you'd do the same request because of a natural and unpredictable event.

I have a suggestion for you inbread: Create a second account with a char named "MWLeader", give it clan lead and then give the acc' password to 1 or 2 clan members you trust.
We did that, a while ago, when war Inc. existed, and worked out pretty well. Might consider it. :)

Un Paladin qui n'est pas dérangé n'est pas assez bon Paladin :D
Je pense que je ne viens pas de cette galaxie.

Sun May 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi,

Inbread reason is correct about the situation in the US on 28th May Tornado's and Power outages. So his request is reasonable.

Still rules need to be followed, the only way that I could allow Modern Warfare to play on the 4th it that all Clans and Teams post that Modern Warfare is allowed to play.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sun May 31, 2015 6:31 pm

Yes i agree, Inbread request is reasonable, this is an exceptional event
and create a second account as DariusKhan said, is a good idea to prevent last-minute problems...

White Wolf you can contact all the clans/teams to ask their opinion ? how can we do ?

Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:35 am

The only way to ask this is on forum or on tournament night.

I will kick out all teams that are not suppose to play or that are incomplete 20 before tournament, and right before I create the grid.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:28 am

Darius = Useless man :) viens me parler en privé si tu as un problème pauvre type :)

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:06 pm

ExPloSiion wrote:
Darius = Useless man :) viens me parler en privé si tu as un problème pauvre type :)

Such a kind guy. :)

Un Paladin qui n'est pas dérangé n'est pas assez bon Paladin :D
Je pense que je ne viens pas de cette galaxie.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:10 pm

un conseil trace ta route tu est comme tout les modo et CM ici. INUTILE

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Darius tu ne joues pas en tournois alors de quoi tu te mêle? c'est un problème pour les équipes de tournois les autres joueurs ne sont pas concernés.

For MW, i think it's not our problem if Inbread can't delete one team before the turnament. 6 players are not here for the turnament. Just one question, Inbread can't ask who is here for the turnament on the week ? The team management need to make on the week not the Thursday evening .....

The Gryffon win crystals for the next turnament 15/24 (Battle strategy I).... the fake team kill the game ! And the players can't win crystals because all team want play ...

Saper: Tyrion final
Healer: .Leonidas.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next