View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
bugs with the new patch 

Post bugs with the new patch
hello

I lag at this game but that's not a problem for me since I've played this game since october until your new patch came up and now my power strikes are mostly dud! please could you kindly fix this? I didn't had that problem before the patch even though my pings are around 365 - 420+.

thank you for your time and I hope this will be fixed soon.

Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:42 am

Post Re: bugs with the new patch
I think the admins and devs are having a hard time reading this ok:

Здравствуйте

Я отстают в этой игре , но это не проблема для меня , так как я играл в эту игру с октября , пока ваш новый патч не придумали , и теперь моя сила забастовки , в основном, рвань ! пожалуйста, не могли бы вы любезно исправить это ? Я не имел эту проблему , прежде чем патч , хотя мои пинг около 365 - 420+ .

Благодарю вас за ваше время и я надеюсь, что это будет исправлено в ближайшее время.

bad translation >__<

отстают = плохо задержки you know... lag?

Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:55 am

Dude,
There is only one admin for EU called EU Community Manager, White Wolfs (as he's the mentioned guy) is absent for a few last days but I'm pretty sure he'll answer to you once he's back.
No use in typing here in Cyril as none of the developers comes to this forum for a long time.
You can only try to send email to [email protected] , which also is under WW's management but maybe this is the way you could get to him faster.
I think you're not the only player who lags because of the patch so maybe they are aware of the problem and maybe... they will one day solve it x)
Take care

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:10 am

Xylar wrote:
Dude,
There is only one admin for EU called EU Community Manager, White Wolfs (as he's the mentioned guy) is absent for a few last days but I'm pretty sure he'll answer to you once he's back.
No use in typing here in Cyril as none of the developers comes to this forum for a long time.
You can only try to send email to [email protected] , which also is under WW's management but maybe this is the way you could get to him faster.
I think you're not the only player who lags because of the patch so maybe they are aware of the problem and maybe... they will one day solve it x)
Take care

Noted. thank you for the tip

Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:33 am

Hi,

Please start communication with support they will ask you some question and see what direction that could cause the problem.

If you had that high ping and the game was working correctly you have been lucky I think. Most player have visible lag from the moment the ping goes over 100ms

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:35 pm

White Wolf wrote:
Hi,

Please start communication with support they will ask you some question and see what direction that could cause the problem.

I'm really sorry but I don't know how to start communicating with the support :? could you give me a detailed instruction how to get there... or I hope you won't mind that you relay my plea to the devs about this problem. thanks for the reply

Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:03 am

they finally replied to my e-mail but I wish they didn't bother... "check your video settings" so I did adjust to lower settings although graphics ain't my problem but still my main problem remains... good thing I didn't wasted so much money on this game. that eternal hp pot will be the first and the last. forget my complaints mods... this topic is done

Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:16 am

Oh?

The way support work is troubleshooting. If you ping stayed the same they are looking for other reason.

- New feature in the game is auto adjusting of video settings

That is probably why they ask to check and change it to know the difference.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]