View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Invisible Characters Since Last Patch 

Post Invisible Characters Since Last Patch
Hi fellas, i've just returned to the game after a couple of months and noticed that everything changed, felt like upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 - an awful experience, he.
After a while i managed to understand the million of random options and the TERRIBLE change to the Paladin's Powder, but i was confused about the fact that the main screen didn't showed my character coughing and smelling himself as usual. I started a match, and then i understood... my game wasn't showing anyone at all.
The characters (and many objects, like rocks and stuff) are like... transparent. They look like ghosts, and you can barely tell which one is which. Anyone had this problem before?

I've tried multiple combinations of ingame video configuration and upgraded my drivers, to no avail. Have in mind, the game worked just fine before the patch.
Any help would be much appreciated!

Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Post Re: Invisible Characters Since Last Patch
Just in case anyone has the same problem, i've got the answer from the support mail from Panzar: you have to deactivate the antialiasing option from the video card and everything will work again.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:42 am

Post Re: Invisible Characters Since Last Patch
Its also worth to say if this actually helped ;)

Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]