View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:04 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Where is invert mouse option? 

Post Re: Where is invert mouse option?
Gorrinoceronte wrote:
sluggripper wrote:
Thanks Saucex, cannot wait for the update so we can start enjoying this game!

Your post was completely pointless Gorrinoceronte even with trying to throw in a link to a useless program

Lol. They asked for an option to invert the mouse and i give them a solution until developers fix it. The program i linked is fully working. U should think before open that mouth.

U raged too much about some jokes kiddy ;D

The program is useless have you even tried it? I would assume not plus it inverts in a 2d space like a game menu. Honestly why did you even bother to click on a thread that is asking about an invert mouse option when you dont even use invert controls? Move along sir nothing more for you here go troll another thread please.

Anyway please hurry with the patch really want to play ;)

Mon May 13, 2013 4:45 am

Post Re: Where is invert mouse option?
sluggripper wrote:
Gorrinoceronte wrote:
sluggripper wrote:
Thanks Saucex, cannot wait for the update so we can start enjoying this game!

Your post was completely pointless Gorrinoceronte even with trying to throw in a link to a useless program

Lol. They asked for an option to invert the mouse and i give them a solution until developers fix it. The program i linked is fully working. U should think before open that mouth.

U raged too much about some jokes kiddy ;D

The program is useless have you even tried it? I would assume not plus it inverts in a 2d space like a game menu. Honestly why did you even bother to click on a thread that is asking about an invert mouse option when you dont even use invert controls? Move along sir nothing more for you here go troll another thread please.

Anyway please hurry with the patch really want to play ;)

U assume too much. It inverts permanently ur mouse. I tried it. I repeat steps: 1st think. 2nd open that big mouth.

I finish here this discussion because ur stupid argues are against forum rules. Ur breaking the thread theme just for atacking other guy colaboration. (Repeating "omg yes pls build this option soon" is not allowing u to do it. U can read forum rules if u have any doubt about it. Dont assume ur smarter than others, u will fail again.

And of corse i will colaborate in any part of this forum with or without ur permission. ROFL. Again dont be a kiddy ok? bb ;D

Note: Locking the topic, looking forward to next patch to see some inverted mouse action. -Ufinicie

Mon May 13, 2013 9:12 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2