View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
CryInput.dll could not be loaded 

Post CryInput.dll could not be loaded
This error message appears when i run game. Any solution to this?

Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Post Re: CryInput.dll could not be loaded
Greetings stevanz,

Dll error messages usually appear after installing an updated software version over an old installation, and right after uninstalling software(s).
In this particular case, it may be caused by updating DirectX on a newer version rather than making clean install of it. Most commonly this can fixed by completely uninstalling DirectX software and then installing the most recent version of it for your system. To find out the latest version of DirectX for your computer, please refer to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/179113

Another approach is to try using one of the Windows registry maintenance tools. These software focuses on eliminating broken/unused .dll which also may be the cause of the error you are getting.

In case solutions above didn't help, contact us by email [email protected] and provide us with more details such as

Processes/programs running in background when this error occurs
    dxdiag diagnostic file

I hope solutions above will help to solve the issue and will open the gate to Panzar.
Saucex

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Post Re: CryInput.dll could not be loaded
Ok i had the same problem as you i tried everything until i found a solution that was not in the internet so i thought of posting it on this forum. i just register for you
what i knew that the problem is From DirectX so i download the latest DirextX and installed it but that did not help me solve the problem so being a smart guy XD i started my Experiment ofc most of them failed
the thing is you have a file in your C:\Windows\System32 called : ( xinput1_3.dll - xinput1_2.dll - xinput1_1.dll ) i am using windows 7
downloading the latest Directx and installing it will not install those folder in your system since you already have them so you just have to delete this file
( xinput1_3.dll - xinput1_2.dll - xinput1_1.dll ) than installing DirectX from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... aspx?id=35 and now Direct x will have to install this folder only this time you will have the latest version of them.
hope that this work for you

Tue May 14, 2013 11:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]