View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
How to: Build assault bridges, cannons etc. in siege maps 

Post How to: Build assault bridges, cannons etc. in siege maps
Here you can find information about how to use materials for building up different kind of things in siege maps, and how to use them.

Greetings everyone!

There has been some questions regarding how to build things in game, and what is the purpose of doing so. The point in building things is to help out your team to defeat the opponent team. There are various benefits in building stuff: protective walls, assault bridges, cannons and so forth. You can also use materials for example shooting with cannons, or for example with TNT you can blow up things pretty effectively and even kill people with it. This will of course reward you with points. :)

I have taken few screenshots of my mighty and glorious berserker building stuff in Alchemist's Citadel. I hope this guide will clarify a bit how to be even more effective in battle regarding to building things up. So, here we go:

Now, lets build a cannon shall we!

The use of different materials varies about what is the map you are playing in. The mechanics are all the same however, so go ahead and try out how you can help out your team in the most effective way!

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]