View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
How to... WIN! -_- 

Post How to... WIN! -_-
Hello, I've been playing for 2 days now; and what i noticed is the blue points are really hard to understand how the work.

I hold the circle for the hole game, and rank like 5th or 6th, i also go chasing and killing (and i kill a lot of em) and rank last.

Can someone explain me how are these points working? because i sometimes rank first without any effort, and sometimes play better than anyone and rank last.

Thank you, looking forward for your replies

Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Post Re: How to... WIN! -_-
It depense which class you play. You have probably 3 type of points:
1. Damage - you dealt some damage to enemy, but someone else from your team killed him/her
2. Kill - same as "damage" but you additionally killed your enemy. It probably doesnt give you more points.
3. Support - you took a part in killing an enemy but you haveń dealt damage or not only

Classes like berserker, inquisitor, sister of fire scores their points by killing enemies. Other classes can do it this way or taking points from supporting their team. Few examples:
- Ice Witch scores about 10 points for every enemy who was frozen by her and who was killed by anyone
- Tank gets points from blocking range attacks with his magical shield
- Paladin gets points when somebody who was healed by him kills enemy (i think so, but haveń't play too much as paladin)

Being at the top of list usually means nothing. For example you can use cannon and score 80+ points from one shot. So dont give up. practice and u will be higher and higher in the rank.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]