View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Unban request 

Post Unban request
Apparently I have been wrongly banned for "insulting another player of any kind" when all I typed into chat was "*#"¤%¤)/&" After waiting 5 minutes to get into a match over here in NA. The system will unban me tomorrow the 25 of May. But I would like to have it lifted today if possible, in your spare time. Sucks cause I just started tearing origamis up with my Sister of Fire :(
Best regards,
JAKMACK

Edit: Introduced EU-culture to few keywords. -Ufinicie

Fri May 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Post Re: Unban request
Yeah I once got banned for swearing. You just must wait it out, and try to keep that away from public chats. Swear words may mean more to a foreign player than us North Americans who swear from kindergarten.

Plus, the ban is lifted May 25th Russia time. That's much earlier than you believe.

Sat May 25, 2013 1:48 am

Synsane wrote:
Yeah I once got banned for swearing. You just must wait it out, and try to keep that away from public chats. Swear words may mean more to a foreign player than us North Americans who swear from kindergarten.

Plus, the ban is lifted May 25th Russia time. That's much earlier than you believe.

Ah ok, and actually sex is determined in america by what cuss word you spout fresh out the womb. Not as late as kindergarten! Jeez, and they call 'Muricans slow. lol

Sat May 25, 2013 9:06 am

I wanted to pop in quickly to thank you both for reacting very sensibly in this situation. I hope neither of you will have any such culture shock issues in the future! :)

Follow Panzar at Facebook and on Twitter for real-time updates and notices!
Subscribe to our Youtube-channel for the latest videos!

Tue May 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi if wanna ask you guys if you can unban me i am banned till 23-08 for saying the words ( No puppies ) :S it was an answer on the 1 that sayed this team sucks and then i get banned for an answer that isn't even a curseword or something ?? plz help me

Greetz dave koele

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Dave wrote:
Hi if wanna ask you guys if you can unban me i am banned till 23-08 for saying the words ( No puppies ) :S it was an answer on the 1 that sayed this team sucks and then i get banned for an answer that isn't even a curseword or something ?? plz help me

Greetz dave koele

Hey Dave.

If you feel that you have been mistreated regarding this suspension of yours, please contact us via email [email protected] and describe your situation in your email.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]