View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Les potions... 

Post Les potions...
Bonjour,
Grand consommateur de potions, je me retrouve très vite à court et je loot pas assez d'ingrédients pour en créer suffisamment. Je me retrouve dans l'obligation de supprimer et de recréer un personnage pour jouer correctement, ce qui fait que je n'ai jamais dépassé le niveau 7, niveau auquel je me retrouve bloqué au niveau de l'équipement trop long à créer et des potions. Je suggère donc que les potions deviennent plus accessibles aux joueurs, qu'on puisse les acheter avec de l'or ou quoi car pour ma part en tout cas je ne peux pas jouer correctement. Je sais pas, faites payer les skins, les animations de personnages, la belle robe pour madame, le skin unique pour Kevindu38, mais ne touchez pas à un truc aussi basiques que les potions.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Post Re: Les potions...
I hope English is all right for you, I understand your writing in French but write the words is difficult and take me a long time for me in French.

Using potions like crazy will get you nowhere. You need to ration them especially in public games. Yes you will get killed allot more.

This is a game about team play, using you mind and the correct time. Not just slashing around and then take a potion to heal.

If you have a good game going maybe use a potion more, if your game is not going so well use no potions and be more careful not getting killed. See if a healer is around to heal you work together and this way you don't have to start over just to get the potions.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:23 pm

You can't because it's a P2W, the guys said that you don't have to use potion lol but they all paid for that. It sucks and that's why i leave the game.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:40 pm

You can now leave the forum too ! :D

Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]