View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Delay to start the game. 

Post Re: Delay to start the game.
I'm level 2 on 2 different accounts now cuz the first 2 games I got into were all laggy Russians. Then all I could find as far as region servers were mods suggesting to go to the site and changing region and reinstalling the client in order to connect to USA so I had to start over.

I'd still like somebody official to clarify whether or not we are really connecting to all regions if you are using the USA client because I find it hard to believe that I can't even find 1 game between all 3 regions regardless of character level after a major patch just came out.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Try to play at 8 pm CET. Or whenever about that. At this time you just cannot complain about waiting time. No way.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:32 am

It's 4am (7 in Russia) and I can't complain about waiting times. I seriously don't see the problem. I was with a Paladin, and we had games within few seconds. Out of 20 games, there was not a single time more than a minute waiting time.

I played Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls today, wanted to do a public game. It didn't find one, and after 30s it created a solo game for me, which was open to public. I could play, yes. But nobody ever joined, although the game was open for one hour (Hardcore, start from beginning with Level 1 on Expert difficulty if somebody wants to know). So, if I had to say what matchmaker works better, the super mainstream title Diablo or the in comparison small and tiny looking Panzar, I go with Panzar.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:09 am

Issues like this can be directed to support or posted on the technical support. As it is an old topic and there is nothing new. It will be moved to archives.

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2