View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Panzar Player Feedback for the Devs 

Post Panzar Player Feedback for the Devs
Yo Panzarians :) It's Monday, and Dima asked me for the European opinion on Panzar. Maybe you would be nice and answer these questions?)

And yes, there is a question about my work - don't be afraid of answering it - there are things I can do better, but it's easier to do things better when we know what we are doing wrong :)

What are the 5 (max) biggest issues in Panzar game today?
-
-
-
-
-

What are the 5 (max) biggest issues in Panzar community today?
-
-
-
-
-

Do you think Panzar is better or worse than when you started playing?
-

What improvements (max 5) would you make to gameplay?
-
-
-
-
-

What would you like your Community Manager to do better/more?

Have you asked help from [email protected] or [email protected]?

If so, how would you rate our support out of 10? (1 awful - non existent -> 10 perfect)

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Post Re: Panzar Player Feedback for the Devs
It's a trick, may look like you can voice your opinion here and add constructive criticism, but my post got deleted within 5 mins due to criticism!
Panzar Studio, dictatory at it's finest :)

Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:07 pm

crash to desktop
crash to desktop
crash to desktop
edit:flashbang bug. white screen last untill exit game
falling though the floor on point 4 inside the traintrack on dwarf quary

i have lost touch since the merged que's
i dont speak russian
chat spammers (but this is better than before)
no way of reporting bad behavior / language. I'm not a schoolboy but some things they say about my mother is not on

What improvements (max 5) would you make to gameplay
xp/gold slider at end -> xp/gold/materials slider (idea from someone else)
better matchmaking. sometime 1 team has a healer/ice witch/tank and other doesnt
more even leveled matches (20-24 / 25-30)

Last edited by old painless on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:19 pm

Once you made everything, you don't see any progress. Relatively not much time needed to finish a character and it's not a bad thing,
in fine Panzar is not a mmorpg, but there should be some nice thing to working on even when character is complete.
And also the game is not stable plus graphical errors, it was said a million of times. But it's better now than month ago.

A lot of flame on this forum. I mean sometimes it's like forum-pvp.
It's stopping me to post any reply, but most of them are removed so that's okay.

There was some good update, and also Panzar not always had community manager and friday streams.
There was a time when players felt that Panzar Studio is not listen to us.
I didn't even expect any response to my topic about bug abusing, and I was surprised when the info about fix appeared on a topic about the next patch.
I hope you can keep Panzar in that way, because there are players that first want to see if any support exists before they spend money and time in game.

The matchmaking system is fast now, EU players love it, but it surely needs improvement.
A lot of games when my team smash them unbelievably and I get boring,
and next time the game is amazingly frustrating because they're destroying us.
I think we can wait 2 minutes longer to get more balanced games.

Make sure the stream will work. Check everything before you go streaming (you don't want to waste a sheets of paper!).
And also punctuality is a very good thing when players want to watch you live, but it's not important for most, because we can watch it later.
And also we need you to show that you read the game issues and to tell us if we can expect fix or you investigating the problem.

SAP- He's a Baguette Maker, knowing that full warrior is a strong warrior

Last edited by Physician on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:14 pm

Good Topic !

1. Not enough advertisement for the game. The main source of getting your community to grow, which we all would love too!

2. Having only temporary stuff in game, because of which you are attached to the game itself, and unless playing every single day, you cannot maintain your gear level (i have runes and amulets in mind). If we don't farm mats every day we go back to having nothing all over again, and that kinda sucks for those of us who go to work / school etc. Get in game - have as much fun as you want - go out without the feeling of having to stay more because the game would require you to play more than you like in order to maintain your possessions. Sad to play a life consuming game!

3. Bugs that remain unsolved and unfixed (but not forgotten) for long periods. Generally it's the crashing and maaaybe some lag issues here and there.

4. Maps. Even simple ones, but we would (or me and my friends at least) love to have more of them.

5. Balance between classes would also be nice. For example every character to have equal chances against any other is preferable from people all over the E-sports society.

- I do believe that before the merge there were MUCH MORE CRASHES occurring. So it's better now.

1. Add more utility spells for each class. And more of them based on right timing with big cooldowns (like ultimates of some sort)

2. Maybe would like to see the jumping of all characters be a little quicker .. if you come from any other game and see the jumping in panzar it feels kinda slowmo here :D

3. Talent trees -
This is the best thing that you could ever have in those types of games.
Different builds is more fun than everyone having the same specs and spells on max lvl.

4. Trade system - being able to trade at least some stuff in game. Maybe not crafted items but at least some mats would be cool.

5. Server lists and custom servers.
Wouldn't that be cool ?
Create the desired type of match on the map you would like. Awesome!

I hope my answer inspires your team and hope they like the ideas :PPP
again .. love the topic : )))

- Roxrite (imsougly SOF now)

Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:46 pm

- GAME CRASH
- LAGs and freeze since merge
- Global Lag/ping ( speak about delay betwen what happens and what you see like ppl who hit you 3 meters far)
- too Much P2W : make Amulet 1 day cheaper , or crystal cheaper .
-

- Ignore button who dont realy ignore
- miss Chat moderators
- anti-spam
- No pause in tourny
- No supervision of cm in tourny

- Better game , but worst Eu Panzar team.

- Removed critic , OS and luck arent a good gameplay
- More tnt on map , at low lvl is a bit frustating if u cant take a point cuz u have nothing to kill gunners.
- Make a counter to instant freez niv2.
- A real skill tree to all class , with choice , and less useless skills ( sacrifice , skull bomb ... )
- Less fishing point

- Less aggressiv on some topics like "i dont care what you think for crysal."
- More present on tourny , maybe change works hours on tourny day.
- More information direct from panzar dev and not a partial translation of russian forum topics (i know is not CM fault but is sad)

yes , 1 time for switch account , 2 times for cheat during tourny

If so, how would you rate our support out of 10? (1 awful - non existent -> 10 perfect)

3 , long and always same reponse for cheat during tournament : "it's the las time, but it's ok"
for swith it's ok but soooooooooooo long.

Last edited by Ci0n on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:10 pm

here are my answers 8-)

- game crash
- random bug ! ( flying for like 10 sec , range hitbox strange sometimes, ect ... )
- language since the merge, every game minimum : 60 % only russian.
- create clan cost too low, billion clan now so still 4-5 real clan, no challenge in tournament.
-

- insulting in mass whitout moderator, in game or in chat
- need message clan left by a leader to inform people
- maybe add color and lvl in chat to see faster who speak to us in the first place.
-
-

- well i should say it's better, still there are some big fails that doesn't change and make the game saw by people as fail sadly.

- fix all the bugs known by everyone.
- punish bug user ( no ban for 1 day, it's a joke )
- nothing more, the rest depends of players in game, i think all characters ogt his mecanism and are good if everything goes in the good way.
-
-

stop shitty answer.
stop speaking about yourself as : queen be think >> i think !
prepare better his stream , can't believe u got technical issue every weeks.
Present being in the evening to see how things go and what happen in the chats. ( can understand that cet give u some problem to be here )

1-2 times but i don't really count on it, i know how things works now i don't expect much...

well 5 , i think killreal is doing fine for the few time i saw him on forum, he seems react, good guys in this group

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:48 pm

1. Random crashes with NO message on screen. Users don’t know what happened or why.
    • I have been sending in my crash report do they help?
    • Are you any closer to a solution?
  2. Players have a feeling that they have to spend too much time in game, to do everything they want. (Resources are always short in supply) average playing time to get everything for 1 char is 2hours/day.
  3. Due to some reason (probably lag or slow ping) you hit another player you see the blood but no points are awarded
  4. Due to some reason (probably lag) you spent mana and class points (on traps, Tesla, …) but get nothing.

1. EU community doesn’t like secrets, they like to know everything that is going on at Panzar and what you are working on, especially the reported bugs and the ones that you are already fixing at this moment.
  2. If they send an email to [email protected] or support or community they like to know if you receive it by answering that you received, also it would be nice to receive the follow-up, Like has been confirmed and add to the list of bug, this has High or low priority…

1. Panzar is the best game I started to play and it still is, all the changes have improved the games so it is NOT worse, the game itself has not changed it is still the same game.
    • yes bugs got fixed
    • yes it got a new forge you still spend a fortune on gold
    • yes it has new maps

So same game but undergoing a natural evolution

What improvements (max 5) would you make to game play?

1. Game plays itself is good but need a little more class balance depending on action and counter reaction of the chars. For the rest of the balance you need to find your way and work together as a team that’s all.
  2. To improve the game it would be better to have 1 friend list that is linked to your logon and not you character
  3. Also to improve the game you should have an option to play with a new friend on low level while already having 8 characters. (not by buying a new char slot) Able to reduce your lvl, armor (you need to keep not destroy), lower the skills to the lvl you choose and play at any level with your friends.
  4. Also would improve is open automated tournament grids on Saturday and Sunday at 15:00 and 20:00 (without prize) this is easier to organize people then battles between clans.
  5. It would be nice if you logon that you can check the last minutes of the chat. I suggest that every chat box displays 30 min of history so you can read what players are talking about.

1. Do not change the CM she is starting to do what we want :)
  2. It would be nice to have our CM online, on the times that EU players play the most (between 17u and 22u CET) I know about the 3 hour difference but it would be nice.
  3. A little more attention at the beginning of live stream, no more start delay or technical difficulties

Yes I have send in 5 crash report.

If so, how would you rate our support out of 10? (1 awful - nonexistent -> 10 perfect)

Can’t answer Only thing I send was crash reports got one answer to thank me for sending it in.
I do see more activity and answers on the forum so I give a 6

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Nice to see other people see the problem with the game requiring too much of your daily gaming time as well.
We wanna play other games too, not just Panzar you know .. this is something you should really think about with the team.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:03 pm

-The imbalance in 80% matches. Especially the kind of imbalance where just presence and absence of some classes makes it. On some certain maps there is just a vital thing to have a tank, a fire mage or a sapper. And most of the times there is always lack of one in a team while in the other not. Some say a healer can equal it. Yeah, sometimes. But not when you for example play on Arena without a tank and your healer is so low geared so he dies after 2 seconds of gunner's shooting.

-Lags. After the merge there is seen a huge latency sometimes. You block a zerker's PA for a second, then you go with PA when suddenly you see yourself dead because he indeed knocked you down. I also had a few games when only one player was teleporting on my screen. Not every player, only one single. It seems like every single game is played on the Russian server, if i can say so, as 80% of ppl in match are Russians.

-Crashes, dcs. I still don't know if the 'connection lost'-s are the client's fault or my connection, if its the first one - its a big issue, i have them sometimes. Crashes - yeah it is a big issue if a few ppl still have them. Even I started having them, fortunately in lobby, a day before the last-before-the-merge patch I think.

-Trolling on the forum.

-After the merge there is no communication at all. I speak some basic Russian but I still cannot understand Russian's speaking as they speak too fast for me. At least I can read what they type. But for sure it's not only my problem. And in general, all the games now are made of Russian ppl in 80%.

-When after the merge I used to play with my rather good-geared tank over 20 level I didn't complain about it so much. When I came to my weakly-geared chars on 20 level, all the games are just full of noobs. They don't know where to be, what to do, how to fight. And they are mostly Russians as all the games now are mostly 'Russian'. And, the Russian ppl seem to be in negative attitude to others.

-Still a lot of flaming in gamechat.

-It is better. PvE is coming which I claim was a great idea. 30 level implemented. There are a lot of less ppl complaining about crashes (despite what I said above about them). And now only little ppl imho complain about waiting time. Tho now I don't see anything good in the merge for me (for me there is no change in waiting time, I already used not to wait for more than 3 minutes. and the communication disappeared now).

-I guess it's impossible now to undo the merge, so I would see it better if only at the night-time EU players could be connected to the RU server. On day it is still possible to normally play without a break, on EU server.

-The translator implemented in game chat is a good idea.

-Build a real tutorial. Just telling to use mouse buttons, ctrl and shift buttons, is not enough. Especially there should be a better tutorial for support chars. If I can see a sapper shooting with arquebus when there is no totem or teleporter ever, or a tank who never uses the magic shield...

-Change the matchmaking by enclosing some 'have to'-s about chars. Like on toxic bay there must be a sapper on both teams or can't be on neither. Or there cannot be a difference of more-than-one player of each class between the teams (like IF there is no fire mage in one team, there cannot be more than one fire mage in the second team; or it is a bit problematic playing as an orc alone vs 3, 4 orcs, especially without a healer).

-Tonight I had a game as a bad-equipped zerker lv 20/21 where there were 4 or 5 other orcs, all fully-geared (at least for level 20). More, it was a game for 30s also. I don't think I should have been put in such a game. With no premium ever, a zerker has no red potions in half matches. Without a healer he is dead after a while then, even not knocked down.

-I don't have a clue. For real. ;o Only the one thing which White Wolfs mentioned - being online at the times, just would be cool.

Have you asked help from [email protected] or [email protected] ?

-Whenever I remember, I send crash reports (however I could mistake addresses, as I used to send them to community@..;o , but no longer do I do this mistake). I also sent a few reports about spammers and flamers.

If so, how would you rate our support out of 10? (1 awful - nonexistent -> 10 perfect)

-I kept been said that the flamers I had reported were banned on chat. I also got an answer to the email I finally sent to the right email address about the crashes, there were some clues to help, but they actually didn't help - the crashes in lobby still appear on my device. Tho i think it's too little correspondence to rate the support.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:45 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next