View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
INFORMATION: GREAT RACE QUALIFIERS 

Post Re: INFORMATION: GREAT RACE QUALIFIERS
i believe u Gandalf i know it will change nothing, dont wanna sound bad or something like that , but this panzar management get on my nerves :evil: but its a game, i mean we all play it because we love it :D . its just a shame that we can't help Panzar to evolve in the good way even for events like that . I had a look to the tournament , honestly did u enjoy guys ??? i mean i see the matchs and i didn't understand the interest of that , even the ppl from winning teams told that this was totally unfair and with 0% interest ;-) . Maybe the finals will be more funny but this qualify thing was a big joke :D Every Ppl say that :D .

So good luck to everyone for the next matches ( hope it'll be more fun) . And i apologize if i hurt anyone :p .

See ya in game guys .

AenigmaWitch lvl30
AenigmaDoc lvl30
AenigmaTesla lvl30

Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:27 am

Post Re: INFORMATION: GREAT RACE QUALIFIERS
It was a little bit a joke but it was also a nice little training for us to play as a team full of elves.

We had only 9 players (1fire and 8 ice)
1 round of final (we attack) elven pier we won easy. ( all enemy players have 0 points)
2 round final was better we had a nice little frezzing fight with damned much mana balls :) was really funny to play against elves.

Big respect for Team Elves and thank you for a good final.

Yeah i look forward and think that final race tourny will getting really interesting.
Will be a hard fight against orcs, human and dwarves to maybe ;) but witch map will make the decision i think.

No problem anigma i know how it is talk with a wall. You are fully emotions and than happens things like that (saying something but not mean it)

Cya

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2