View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
You alive there? 

Post You alive there?
Are there still players online in this game? I write in chat and nobody talks, even in game... I started the game all over again as a healer to see how it is :) I played this game 3 years ago when there were a lot of players, and I even knew the max lvl 20(not 30 atm) ^^
I don't really like the new skill tree, I see that you can have mostly all skills at low levels now... and the healer has only one heal now? it's the right click heal(for those who remember)!!! it's insane tho

If there are some players who are still alive, add me in game(Grealer) or steam YohKenshiro :D

Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:11 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: You alive there?
Yes game is still alive.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Not that much as before, and now that I started the game all over, I feel like I play vs bots or what? some players always do the same actions over and over, and always do the same things, am I the only one who noticed that?

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:42 pm
Profile YIM

Youre not the only one, someone else mentioned about it recently here.
Idk if these are bots[cheats] or is this new feature of Panzar, since i stopped playing some time ago as well^^ Just routinely following the forum.
And yes, the playerbase is way less than it used to be in the past. The difference is that in battle you are matched with players from RU server, which didnt take place in the past. But in lobby, 'global chat', you meet only EU (or NA if there is still such a server x) ) people, which is hardly anyone.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:23 am

I play from time to time, and damn it's boring... I miss the good old days :( Too bad the devs fked all up when the game came up...
I also remember the time when it came on Steam and all the accounts swiped with the non-steam accounts lol! I once logged with my account and I had a level 10 orc instead of my level 20 arti :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:33 pm
Profile YIM

What I remember is when people logged on some other random people's accounts after one of these changes^^

Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]