View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Gamescom 2017 has ended 

Post Gamescom 2017 has ended
Panzarians,

Gamescom 2017 ended on 26th Aug and what has happened during those days.

According to the newspapers Gamescom 2017 had the biggest number of visitors ever. That was a good thing of course, Panzar Studio there focus at the expo was finding and talking to investors. So we had a small stand with meeting room, there were constant meetings in the first 3 days, in the last 2 days we had a lot of players that have tested the game for the first time. We also had visit from old and active players.

If you follow Panzar on Facebook I already made a note that the investors are interested. If all continues like in the meetings we look at investors for Europe and US and Canada. I also mentioned that if all goes well you can expect a big change by the end of this year.

This expo also gave me the opportunity to talk with the guys directly and ask question and get answer to question that are difficult to explain if you don't have a face to face contact.

I know you all have ask for more commerce and publication of the game in the past and it was not done. Now with this expo it seems that this was a good thing for Europe, the current investors are please that the game has not been published yet. The main reason for this is that it can be published as a fresh game.

Also in the conversations we can conclude that the investors are interested in a boxed version of the game and not in the F2P model. Due to this fact we started to ask the players, that tried the game, what they thing of the game and if they prefer F2P or Box (Buy 1 time).

The result from all those players was that they prefer the boxed over the F2P model. Conclusion is that the current idee is to make a boxed version of the game and publish it like that. So the next question you can ask what would be a boxed version.

So a boxed would be you buy ones (online download) and you will get your 8 characters with a fixed basic battle value, so a lvl 1 player or lvl 80 player would have the same stats. Yes lvl 80 would be possible, your lvl would represent your time and experience, every lvl would require more time and more experience. Like now lvl 1 to 5 would be a tutorial, lvl 6 to 15 would be co-op (you + available player + BOTS vs BOTS) and lvl +16 would be full PvP. You skill would come faster then now. PvE will also be available. If you have question let me know in this post or on facebook.

One more issue that was on everyone there mind is the matchmaking. Since the last update and change to Battle Value (effectiveness) this has been improved and I also see less complaints about it. To fix the complaints the Studio invited the best players in RU to work closely and fix the details in the matchmaking and it is still being tweaked. The current biggest complaint was of classes that are not correctly balanced, 2 tank in 1 team and no in other, 80% of the time these imbalance happen due to teams. There are more reasons why this happens and for 1 of the reason they found a new fix, but the matchmaking is correct with the available players.

If you want any more info or have question or you don't understand please let me know on forum or on Facebook

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]