View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
End of an era 

Post End of an era
Panzarians,

Maybe you know or maybe you do not know, but here is my goodbye to the players of Panzar as your CM. As of 31 Oct my contract with the studio has not been extended. This was in agreement with the new publishers. So I will be a regular player again. All this is in preparation of the new launch of the next version of Panzar. When the launch comes in EU is still a secret and my services as the EU CM could be requested by the publishers in the near future, so it will be wait and see.

What will the future hold.
Today I actived my last pormo "Gold and Horse shoe" I have no idea if they promo rotation will continue.
Thursday and Sunday will be the last tournament I will host. Crystals will come on monday.
Wednesday will be the last Facebook Trivia. Crystals will come early on Friday
There is a big chance that the server in EU and US will be moved back to Moscou.

Current decision is the the tournament on Thursday will continue in 6vs6 format and will be hosted by RU admin. This will be the RU rules so it will close 1 or 2 hours before tournament start.
Steam, Facebook, Twitter and Forum will no longer be monitored.

Only the mailboxes [email protected] and [email protected] will remain active for all communication between player and Studio. These mailbox will be monitored by the same admin that hosts the tournaments.

If you have any questions, comments, cheater reports or ... and you want to share with the Studio, the email will be the only way.

So in short, CM White Wolfs T is going away until they need me again and the Player White Wolfs T is returning.

I hope I was of some assistance to you all.

With kind regards,

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Post Re: End of an era
Hi,

Thank you for everything White Wolf, your job was not always easy, you did well most of the time, you always found solutions by remaining courteous , helping the players and clan leaders. I hope that Panzar studio will again call to you for their new game.
I hope that with the new RU administrator the relations will remain as good as with you...

Now you can breathe a little ;)

you are welcome among the "normal" players :)

BlastEmAll

Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Im very afraid about his new "era"..like all players i suppused
But anyway i just can't imagine better CM than our White Wolf ;) Alvays ready to help even with stupid questions :D
Back to this new "era" i just feel like that will be the end of panzar for us (mean old players)
For four long years i just stand that studio didn't care about players speccially europe but this time...this is to much i suppoused
And all of it is unfair for White Wolf...i feel very angry couse he sacrifice his time for this game and also we as a players having fun (not alvays) to just kick us out?..couse moving us to Moscow its just the same like kick EU players in butt...:) that my opinion

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:36 pm
Great obeisances for you, for everything You've done for this game. Hope You'll back Your position soon :ugeek:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]