View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Panzar Revolt: Question-Answer 

Post Panzar Revolt: Question-Answer
Dear friends!

Let us thank you all for the interest shown to "Panzar: Revolt". Beta testing is underway and therefore the main task right now is to form a clear vision of the game's potential.
In "Panzar: Revolt" the studio tried to implement most players' wishes, as well as our own ideas about a perfect team-based fantasy action, formed over the years of work on the project.
We are already preparing the first update to fix problems found over the weekend, and it's clear that many of you have questions. Ask them here, in this thread, and we will try to answer the most important and significant of them.

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:07 pm
Profile ICQ

Post Re: Panzar Revolt: Question-Answer
Hi, thank you for information :) dont forget eu community plz ^^

Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:50 pm

Do you plan migrate old accounts from Panzar to the Panzar Revolt? Is that be new game with new database of players or just update old client to the rebranding game?

Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:57 pm

Q: Will there be individual cosmetics -that may or may not be the same as those in chests- for sale?

Q: Will it be possible to transfer, with whatever we bough, from the russian Revolt server to another one, once they appear?

Bug: The bug where you get a blank screen after death and need to restart the game still happens. By blank, I mean the UI is still visible but that's about it. Rest of the screen is of a single colour.

UI, screen character selection: While the green light-green square around the selected character class can work, it feels cheap.

Leavers and replacement:
- I've had the displeasure of being put in a team losing 0 to 450. Seriously, at that point just let them lose. No point making anyone else waste their time.
- Some people seem to leave a lot; is there something (planned) to address that?

Communication: a radio wheel with more options than "need help/heal me" really feels needed.

Balance: I haven't played that many games in Revolt, but it really feels like than the tank makes or breaks the team. More than in regular Panzar. Talking about public games only, if it matters.

Reporting players: A report option would be great, especially to deal with malicious sappers (I haven't seen sploiting gunners in Revolt yet). It could log the coordinates of their constructs as proof (like TP in walls or placed to mess with their own team).

Overall, I find Revolt to be more enjoyable. Fighting against people with similar stats and not with 50% more mastery and health surely helps.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]