View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Dedicated Player Base and Fans Thread 
Official FBC fan

Post Dedicated Player Base and Fans Thread
This is a post that I am creating to get a list of dedicated fans/players who are going to be sticking it out till the end of the release and continue the support the game post-launch. Also to find out who are our biggest forum posters ^_^

All you how to do is, is post your name in this thread and state why are you a dedicated fan, what is your most anticipating feature of the game and why your planning to support this game post-launch and I will add your name to the list, now here we go i'll start it off =D

This post's mission is to see how big our player/fan base is and the goal is of course to bring more people and make this game a success.

I am going to post why I am a dedicated fan.

The Story

It was a year ago when I stumbled upon this game, I think I accidentally found the video of the fire arena in-game tech demo on YouTube and I was wowed... Me being the fantasy fan that I am, this looked very intriguing.

I went to the http://www.forgedbychaos.com, back in 2009 the site looked different and there was some information on the game but not much, I lurked on the forums for a bit and then said to myself "I'll come back later but I am keeping my eye on this.."

I came back a few days ago actually, and saw the new videos, new classes information and pretty much everything. I showed it to my friend and we were all wowed and super excited. I decided to register on the forums and stick around until the release and post release.

I am hoping to help the developers as much as I can whether it's moderating the forums, or beta-testing the game (If they'll pick me lol...) and hunt the bugs and give them constructive feedback.

I have a lot of experience in my past betas, i've been in Savage 2 Tortured Soul, Heroes of Newerth, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Starcraft 2, and Aion.

Hoping that Forged by Chaos will be next one my list =D

Also of-course by creating this thread, you can easily see that I am trying to see the overall picture on who truly cares about this game and the developer and how excited they are, join with me my friends ^_^

Fanbase List

1 - Northelim
2 - JohnnyPhoenix
3 - TheLeprachaun

Last edited by Northelim on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:47 pm
Official FBC fan

Post Re: Dedicated Player Base and Fans Thread
Il stick to the end i can promisse you that =D.. im a dedicated fan because im always active on the forum and begging AriOh for vids and wallpapers :D.. While Beta goes Online i will play the max i can to find bugs/glitches and balance ideas. After game launch gonna give the best Feedback on the future of FBC and help new players

This is why i like AriOrH

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:33 pm
Official FBC fan

JohnnyPhoenix wrote:
Il stick to the end i can promisse you that =D.. im a dedicated fan because im always active on the forum and begging AriOh for vids and wallpapers :D.. While Beta goes Online i will play the max i can to find bugs/glitches and balance ideas. After game launch gonna give the best Feedback on the future of FBC and help new players

Added to the list , next ! =D

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:01 am
Official FBC fan

Hehe, I think you can add me to the list. Been here since before the admin, and plan to be here for a long long time. I've been visiting this site for 2 years and I've set up the compiled information about the game, so I think I'd consider myself dedicated.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:08 pm
Official FBC fan

I've noticed we've gotten little 'Offical FBC Fan' titles under our names. That's pretty cool.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:21 pm
Official FBC fan

TheLeprachaun wrote:
Hehe, I think you can add me to the list. Been here since before the admin, and plan to be here for a long long time. I've been visiting this site for 2 years and I've set up the compiled information about the game, so I think I'd consider myself dedicated.

Added! Next =D

Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:42 pm
Official FBC fan

=O yeah love the title i hope we get this ingame ^^^and only the real fans have it :P

This is why i like AriOrH

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:24 pm
Official FBC fan

If Crysis 2 flops and is horrible, you can count me in as a dedicated player. ;)

The beta is at a bad time for me though. Right when Crysis 2 is being released. Hopefully I find enough time for both! =)

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:21 pm

I am in for the long haul! This looks like it is going to be amazing. And yes, I will definitely leave WoW for this! :twisted:

(Been quietly observing for a while, joined to post here)

Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:50 am

It kind of depends on how much It releases at (Paying $50-60 for a game seems a bit ridiculous.) but I have been with the forum for a while and am planning to participate in the beta.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next