View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Bugs, bugs, bugs... 

Post Re: Bugs, bugs, bugs...
The only day i played after the patch I also noticed a bug with zerker's animation. I think after PA when I ran (shift) with my zerker sometimes his hand handling the club wasn't moving at all. Don't remember the details tho, i would say that instead of moving it around he was holding it down (definetely it's not on purpose, it looks innormal).

Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Shadowindd wrote:
Other bug and mistake.

-Game always launch in windowed, i have to go in setting and select full screen every time i launch the game.

same here and hope they fix that but in the meantime, when the game is launched and the 'panzar troxit services inc.' logo appear, press alt + enter. it will switch to full screen mode.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:19 am

there is also the crafting of firework that is a problem.

I already have over 1000 little firework, so I can craft more then 100 medium, but one by one, crafting one need 3 click and 7 seconds.
So to craft all, I need to do over 300 click and 12min at least... make no sense.
Most people won't craft all there fire work because of that....

In the old forge (shop) we could make multiple craft, make the same for firework please.....

Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:31 pm

IF u want fireworks u take the time and when not sell it and earn some gold

Tank - Uncrittable
Zerk - chefeB
Healer - chefeH
Sapper - Seperone
SoF - Firewood
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/chefeleful/videos

Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:49 pm

by the way... what if our gears are all upgraded to the max, where are we going to spend our gold coins next? how about in the next patch, let us spend our gold in buying perishable goods like potions and 7-day talisman?

Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:33 pm

fliptoynk wrote:
by the way... what if our gears are all upgraded to the max, where are we going to spend our gold coins next? how about in the next patch, let us spend our gold in buying perishable goods like potions and 7-day talisman?

Hello,

I think the best way would be to globalize the gold coins to the account and not to the characters. Or allow the exchange of resources between Players with gold coins.

Mail : [email protected]
Site web: http://heimlessdeviant.fr
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Heimless-Deviant-1504812569821287/timeline

Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:47 pm

Kuronos wrote:
Hello,

I think the best way would be to globalize the gold coins to the account and not to the characters. Or allow the exchange of resources between Players with gold coins.

then that would make gathering materials/gold even easier than before and that would put the developers' revenue even at more risk.

yeah, my proposal made the eternal pots and 30-day talisman well... pretty useless :) but trading amongst ourselves with craft materials will make the crystal less valuable except when you want to buy paint, vip, and gestures. the armors/weapons/runes/talisman/pots will be easier to craft since it takes lesser time now to collect all we need so crystals will be irrelevant in armory section as well as pots/talisman so there's more risk at that.

and since I've mentioned the company's revenue... I dunno if the devs will agree to our suggestions now :lol:

Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:00 am

It's really annoying that you cannot move your char right/left when pressing TAB in battle. I know i can see some things when click on some player's name but they could solve it somehow different like pressing two keys maybe, when I'd like to do some action in that menu, or whatever...
And I really dislike the new lobby. It literally sux. In the past everything was clear, now it's like there is too much of it all. I really preferred when all the things were on top (you just changed menus and had everything you needed), now its one big mess.

And it n e v e r happened to me and now just did. Maybe it'll fix itself when I launch the game next time, but maybe not. (and i did set the right graphic settings) -below.
Spoiler: ss show

Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:31 pm

if there's 1 bug that I like is that when I wanna rage quit because my attacks are zero damage I... wait... they'll fix that in the future... nevermind :mrgreen:

Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:34 pm

no way to play properly after the last patch 40.2, you can have 70 ms ping but its like you have 600 ms ping ..; studio added slower movements for players to make balance between EU pings and RU pings... but its not a good idea, it'is worse than before... as if we were playing in slow motion... hell ...

* since 20 dec its ok again, game came back at normal speed :D many players noticed it, i hope it will not change again ...

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next