View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
bad optimisation for graphic menu 

Post bad optimisation for graphic menu
hi,
I have buy a graphic card 1 month ago ( Nvidia gtx950 ), and i keep a look on the gpu temperature, it give a good idear of how hard your graphic card is working.

I play panzar in high graphic at 1920x1024. when i am ingame my gpu temp is between 45c and 50c ( c for Celsius ), and power consumption between 50%-60%.
But in the menu the gpu heat up to 70c and power consumption jump to 100%.
So the menu is more demanding then the game itself. it make no sense.....need optimisation.

For example(always in 1920x1024)
gta 5 my gpu is between 60c and 65c at high graphic.
fallout 4 ultra, around 55c
there is just dying light, with high graphic, that goes over 70c, at around 75c. ( at max stress my gpu goes to 78c in test ).

all that too say that the menu in panzar is more graphic demanding then the game itself.
Panzar menu make my gpu work more then gta 5 in high graphic....

the menu should be graphically optimise.

Last edited by Shadowindd on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Post Re: bad optimisation for graphic menu
the new update is the reason i must play on back to 90 settings on my laptop. for the same reason you posted.

in-game is also not optimised, slightly less than the menu. though anything other than back to 90 ant its noticeable. 50+ fps should not have any twitching or glitching of movements in game based on my experience in other games. but again i am forced to put back to 90 to have the same smooth gameplay that i used to have on higher settings before the update.

as you say, it makes no sense, just a poor update. not to mention the awkward bugs introduced, where hits dont register. or the berserker power hitting before standing up from being knocked down on the ground. or you get hit but you didnt see any animation (this might be because of lag)

a poor attempt to copy or become something. the game was more user-friendly before the update

Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]