View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
117th story about balance 

Post 117th story about balance

One side: 2x inq, 2x tank, 2x sapper, 2x gunner.
Other side: tank, sapper, gunner, frost, fire, healer, 2x inq.

Speaking directly to WW now. I do know you can get to the devs and strongly suggest them doing ANYTHING about such a balance (literally 0 balance). I am 110% sure it's very easy for them to change the algorythm of 'which team does the player go to while matchmaking' so that [even if there are e.g. no two healers at the particular time so there is only one in battle] one team would get one type of support and another team - another type.
I played this battle since the beginning, by the time i killed that firemage, the enemy already had 3 teslas on mid and kd 8/0.

Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:14 am

Post Re: 117th story about balance
2k-3k is the impotent eff range. you need to skip it and start from 3k.

because full epics start as low as 2.5. i saw a bers with 2.8 eff and 20k hp and 4k masteri smh. its no problem for me but not for your average panzar cracker.

so yeah you saw them kills and teslas because dat gunner was probably full epic while others naked and no skill. so yeah i suggest you skip this eff.

Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Lth wrote:

The same thing happens on 3k+. I'm not complaining about the gunner, I am complaining about horrible lack of classes on one side only.

I saw even lower-eff people with full epic eq and some runes.

I suggest you don't make suggestions that don't solve a problem, especially when you know they don't.

I felt like you tried to disrespect me, I have to tell you I don't care.

PS. Not easy to skip without paying money. Some people don't know about it.

Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:57 pm

Xylar,

I check your info I even showed your image to one of the developers, they opened the possibility to group with 8 players, matchmaking filled up the gaps in the match, if 4 players group together you can get these results in matchmaking.

You point has been noted and will be considered in next evaluation.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:42 pm

Xylar wrote:
Lth wrote:

The same thing happens on 3k+. I'm not complaining about the gunner, I am complaining about horrible lack of classes on one side only.

I saw even lower-eff people with full epic eq and some runes.

I suggest you don't make suggestions that don't solve a problem, especially when you know they don't.

I felt like you tried to disrespect me, I have to tell you I don't care.

PS. Not easy to skip without paying money. Some people don't know about it.

its a temporary solution brosephine, like anything in panzar. 3k+ will have better skill so even a bad combo can win game. while 2k will have bad skill and bad gear. so its your choice. play pve if you can't handle it.

Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:30 pm
Xylar, You started crying again? No one is listening, they always have stupid answers and excuses! Dont waste your time, just leave the game and if you dont have a job, find another entertainment.

note:
(this is not my attitude toward such posts, but this is what Xylar would comment on balance related posts on forum as he did on several posts of mine. You know what im talking about)

Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:49 am

Headquarters wrote:
Xylar, You started crying again? No one is listening, they always have stupid answers and excuses! Dont waste your time, just leave the game and if you dont have a job, find another entertainment.

note:
(this is not my attitude toward such posts, but this is what Xylar would comment on balance related posts on forum as he did on several posts of mine. You know what im talking about)

posting on this forum is kind of an entertainment in itself isn't it.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Headquarters wrote:

note:

Note this: I don't think I use the word 'crying' in the very first post as I believe the most of crying comes from the 'stop crying'-players.
Also, I don't think I ever encouraged someone to simply leave the game. I might be wrong here tho.

I was about to say that you as a moderator should be an example and not post any stupid (or whatever you-directly call them) messages. But then I saw that you, afai-see are not a moderator (anymore?) :/

What did you use to say about meaning-/helpless posts tho...?

@up, for you? I can really notice.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:42 pm

Xylar wrote:
Note this: I don't think I use the word 'crying' in the very first post as I believe the most of crying comes from the 'stop crying'-players.
Also, I don't think I ever encouraged someone to simply leave the game. I might be wrong here tho.

I was about to say that you as a moderator should be an example and not post any stupid (or whatever you-directly call them) messages. But then I saw that you, afai-see are not a moderator (anymore?) :/

xylar stop mindfuking people and go meditate a little bit. maybe you will understand the deeper meaning one day.

and skip the 2k-3k eff.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:43 pm
Xylar wrote:

note:
(this is not my attitude toward such posts, but this is what Xylar would comment on balance related posts on forum as he did on several posts of mine. You know what im talking about

Xylar, i knew you wouldn't be able to understand my point. It needs a grown up and educated person to get such indirect messages. To make it simple for you, you are the one with +50% reply to post ratio in general section (you can check it in profile if you can find) which 70% of those are asking players to stop demanding a better game just because others tried and got to nowhere. And now that you started talking about improvements i couldn't help, but to reply as a "Xylar". I hope its enough simplified for you to understand now.

And please don't feel pity for me, i was never a forum mod, and i AM still chat mod.

Have fun

Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next