View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Make Panzar better and New 

Post Make Panzar better and New
Dear Panzar team.
I've been playing for 15 years PVP games and am actually been impressed by the graphics and game play, but there is much more potential to make the game more interesting and playful more.
My suggestions:
1. No more payments for tournaments (Real Money) only crystals
2. Open Global Mart, players sell items with wins and upgrades. The player choose even if he sets gold, crystals, Real Money as payment and you draw 10% from
3. Raid introduce on PVE with 8 people and the End Boss a Random Drop ejects but for all players can be different items. Ex. Gold Package, Crystal Package, resources, items
4. In the Store no more items to buy (weapons, clothes)
5. No manufactured without forming a capability. How to learn a blacksmithing. Amor, armourer. Alchemist healing potions.
6. stones just as in a mountain possible (new map) new Item Pickaxe only in your shop to buy (crystals) this would then be set to Auto hacking of you. but that may take some time until a stone falls into the bag. Promotes communication channel and is more written. The art can be only with crystals buy in your store.
7. Insert the tickets for the players in the Random 1st place with the highest level player or helper. These can be exchanged for crystals Ex. 20 tickets 10 crystals, 50 tickets 25 crystals etc.
8. Insert angel wings against payment to crystals, from 10,000 crystals available, set them up on Elementary as earth, fire, water, lightning, air etc ....
9. costumes can be prepared by resources. Can only the smith if he has learned the skill and is a very high number of resources required.

The rest as assistant, emotions, V.I.P, horseshoes, gold packages, let amulets as it is, but not for making possible only against crystals. The upgrade can be gold.

I am of the opinion punt if you introduce these changes that you bind the players and lot of new wins it.

Think about not to let so monotonous after the game and extended it to young players to win it.

I am of the opinion punt if you introduce these changes that you bind the players and lot of new wins it.

Think about not to let so monotonous after the game and extended it to young players to win it. :D

Wed May 11, 2016 8:43 am

Post Re: Make Panzar better and New
I must say, no one has made before such unique suggestions on this forum :D

Bum Badiradira! Chodź kochanie, chodź!
    Nie bój, nie bój się Panzara, oo!

Wed May 11, 2016 11:26 am

i hope the change any 1 from them in the future

Wed May 11, 2016 1:58 pm

This thing with selling items reminds me Metin2 and I've heard it's a hard p2w game.

Wed May 11, 2016 3:41 pm

I hope real money for gold league

Wed May 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Explo. I think is much better when u can create Items for real Money.

Look: Maybe u make a Weapon 100 % and u play 500 wins what u think what u get for this alot more how real cash in Gold leaque...

Thu May 12, 2016 7:04 am

Better to win money in gold league like Russian server

Thu May 12, 2016 9:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]