View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Patch 40.20 

Post Re: Patch 40.20
For the modification of the matchmaking's algorithm, why not.

We must see in application.

Do not hesitate to share your thought about the new matchmaking.

Mail : [email protected]
Site web: http://heimlessdeviant.fr
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Heimless-Deviant-1504812569821287/timeline

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:56 pm

congratulations panzar. a step in the right direction. even if not in a timely manner, it is better late than never.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:07 pm

ExPloSiion wrote:
it's not easy to play ink. if it's rlly easy Why just 3 , 4 good ink in this server ?

and how many paladins ? number doesnt matter much since there is not so many good players at all, i think there is more good inks than good paladins, but deppend on what do you call "good" :) healer must be leaver or have the best zerk in group to have good eff.true is that you can keep high eff on ink easy because you dont need team to do that, so every game you have the same chance to earn some eff, even if you have a bad team you can make some, but when you are paladin, you cant make sh*t with a bad team, and even when you have a good team ( with luck of matchmaking every second battle) its now harder to be good, so difference betwen ink and paladin is that... ink have to have skill and play good, and paladins have to have skill, play good, and pray to the panzar gods for team with brain or have group with best zerks on server (which cant do just any paladin :) ), or leaveng ( but thats not my style). I have no problem with inks, i am just pissed off of the updates, every update is bad for healer since patch 37 :(

Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:30 am

Lapikar wrote:
and how many paladins ? number doesnt matter much since there is not so many good players at all, i think there is more good inks than good paladins, but deppend on what do you call "good" :) healer must be leaver or have the best zerk in group to have good eff.true is that you can keep high eff on ink easy because you dont need team to do that, so every game you have the same chance to earn some eff, even if you have a bad team you can make some, but when you are paladin, you cant make sh*t with a bad team, and even when you have a good team ( with luck of matchmaking every second battle) its now harder to be good, so difference betwen ink and paladin is that... ink have to have skill and play good, and paladins have to have skill, play good, and pray to the panzar gods for team with brain or have group with best zerks on server (which cant do just any paladin :) ), or leaveng ( but thats not my style). I have no problem with inks, i am just pissed off of the updates, every update is bad for healer since patch 37 :(

staying on EU server is outdated.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:16 pm

Lapikar wrote:
healer must be leaver or have the best zerk in group to have good eff.

What for is eff? Nobody normal doesn't count efficiency. BV doesn't play. That long as stupid players care about eff, normal players can't normal play. Good healer is good no matter what.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Karenira wrote:
Lapikar wrote:
healer must be leaver or have the best zerk in group to have good eff.

What for is eff? Nobody normal doesn't count efficiency. BV doesn't play. That long as stupid players care about eff, normal players can't normal play. Good healer is good no matter what.

Hi,

While this conversation has nothing to do with the subject. I agree , efficiency represents nothing or a very little things.

The true value of a player is measured by mmr.

Mail : [email protected]
Site web: http://heimlessdeviant.fr
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Heimless-Deviant-1504812569821287/timeline

Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Karenira wrote:

ofc, there is no difference between you (4,2k eff ) and for example Stiller (5800 eff) because ''bv doesnt play'' as you said :lol: :lol:

The Fatalis
Blaga.
LeChiffer
Lord Lavard

*ArmadA Style*
Who are We...?
https://youtu.be/mf-JIzy9Jt0

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:18 pm

next step in bettering the system would be to start over and make everyone 3000 eff again and figure out a way how to penalize for leaving games, like subtract -50 eff before starting game, and give it back only if the player succesfully finishes the game. so even if he alt+f4 = still lose eff. so in this way if a player raises his eff - means he has done so truthfully according to eff system principles.

if panzar wanna continue going this route ( bv system ) - they need to make it so at least you can't manufacture your numbers, i.e. by leaving games where you would lose eff. because how can a system be improved if you cannot measure the stability of it ? <--- this question is to panzar

so it seems this 40.20 change seems to work better for lower games. and not so well for higher games 4k+, since the system has already been tampered with the leaving games to not lose eff method.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:29 pm

FireMeister wrote:
ofc, there is no difference between you (4,2k eff ) and for example Stiller (5800 eff) because ''bv doesnt play'' as you said :lol: :lol:

I mean: good healer is good even if he had low eff. And you can pretending funny guy, leaving games, collecting efficiency and spoiling this game.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:08 pm

:cry:

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2