View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Patch 40.20 

Post Patch 40.20
Panzarians,

Here you have today's changes

• The balance between efficiency obtained by the charcater's level and efficiency of the armor has been changed - now the armor, amulets, runes and upgrades will add more to the Battle Value
  • The minimum efficiency boost after acquiring a new level has been changed
  • The amount of experience received by Paladins for the use of the "Restoration" ability has been reduced by 11.5%
  • The amount of experience received by Paladins for the use of the "Healing Powder/Mana Powder" ability has been reduced by 14%
  • The amount of experience received by Ice Witches for the use of the "Winter Cold" ability has been reduced by 4%
  • The amount of experience received by Ice Witches for the use of the "Instant Freeze" ability has been reduced by 8%
  • The amount of experience gain by Inquisitors for the use of "Fetters" ability has been increased by 20%

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:52 am

Post Re: Patch 40.20
bad update i think, very bad.... its not hard to get exp on ink, you dont need a good team for that... healer and ice need good team, since matchmaking is 80 percent worth a sh*t, healer cant make much without leaving, and now can make even less :D...its not fair i think, why dont decrease exp for sapper totems ? its the same like mana or heal...
Keep reducing paladins and no one will want to play paladin anymore :)

Last edited by Lapikar on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:57 am

Upgrade for the effiacity is not good i think. Because there is always big difference of efficacity between players in game. The problem of the matckamking is not here^^. the best if a game without a efficacity or the efficacity is calculated as compared to the stuff but just the stuff. And after we can put a slice of just 100 or 150 efficacity of difference, not more and put the good composition of teams in parts.

/_==o,,,,,,,,_______.:/
)/____//.(_(__) /
//___//
//___//
//___//

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:12 am

obelaf wrote:
Upgrade for the effiacity is not good i think. Because there is always big difference of efficacity between players in game. The problem of the matckamking is not here^^. the best if a game without a efficacity or the efficacity is calculated as compared to the stuff but just the stuff. And after we can put a slice of just 100 or 150 efficacity of difference, not more and put the good composition of teams in parts.

not sure if its good becaouse most players have now more eff than they are able to keep or earn, so the eff will slowly decrease back and we will be on the beginning where we start, and now there are players with 6K efff, i am sure they can find game very "quickly" :)

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:22 am

Hi,

Lapikar wrote:
bad update i think, very bad.... its not hard to get exp on ink, you dont need a good team for that... healer and ice need good team, since matchmaking is 80 percent worth a sh*t, healer cant make much without leaving, and now can make even less ...its not fair i think

@Lapikar. As I said to french community, I don't understand this nerf. Nerfs are not fully justified. I think, devs wanna play inquisitor :D

Mail : [email protected]
Site web: http://heimlessdeviant.fr
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Heimless-Deviant-1504812569821287/timeline

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:29 am

Kuronos wrote:
Hi,

Lapikar wrote:
bad update i think, very bad.... its not hard to get exp on ink, you dont need a good team for that... healer and ice need good team, since matchmaking is 80 percent worth a sh*t, healer cant make much without leaving, and now can make even less ...its not fair i think

@Lapikar. As I said to french community, I don't understand this nerf. Nerfs are not fully justified. I think, devs wanna play inquisitor :D

noobs :D everyone know that playing as ink is easy, why to make it even more easier ? , devs just giving me more reason to stop play :( but it seems no one cares...

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:37 am

+100000 yes poor ices and healers , the weakest chars of the game... try to survive against op inq :)

since the start the eff should be a simple indicator (a simple stat for example), a variable / sort of ranking that shows only the player is quite effective in battles (and the system must systematically remove some player eff at each leave, crash game or network problem, cos it means that the player could not participate in the battle , so he loses eff) and the game should not have been based on this variable any more to balance the fighting...
its good to take only care about armor, amulets, runes and upgrades (maybe also takes care a little about the number of played battles since the start, to measure some kind of experience )

ofc players can buy new lvl 30 char with full epic and add money to be high quickly , but they maybe will be spanked on the battlefield... its always better than to have poor 2k eff players (or even < 1k eff...) who have to fight against 4.5k eff enemies with all full epic upgraded armors and kill them with one hit in front...

Also the new eff. difference must be reduced to build fair battles... but sure.... the main problem is still the lower players base ... :(

Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:55 pm

it's not easy to play ink. if it's rlly easy Why just 3 , 4 good ink in this server ?

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:23 pm

I think he means "the ease was generating exp point" with this char.

That's not easy to become Top player with inquisitor but generate a lot of Exp with inquisitor is available to everyone.

And I do not fully understand this nerf.

So...

Mail : [email protected]
Site web: http://heimlessdeviant.fr
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Heimless-Deviant-1504812569821287/timeline

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:13 pm

AT last some good judgment , 90% of online games use systems for group matchmaking and they always use gear as a platform not "good playing" ,so a lvl 30 good player with noob gear would not have to play a noob player with good gear , grtzzz panzar going on the right way and the benefit of such enhancement is less game leaving and less farming hopefully

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next