View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Einsatz von einzelnen Spielern in Turnieren 

Post Einsatz von einzelnen Spielern in Turnieren
Hallo,

ich hätte eine Anregung bzgl. der Turniere. Ich denke, dass es diverse Spieler gibt, welche keinem Clan zugehörig sind und somit quasi von Turnieren ausgeschlossen sind, weil sie einzeln nicht teilnehmen können.

Wie wäre denn ein Topic speziell für Turniere, wo Clanlose Spieler sich melden können und Clans bei Bedarf für das Turnier rekrutieren? Eben genau für das jeweilige Event.

Viele Grüße!

Panzer - Hezar

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Post Re: Einsatz von einzelnen Spielern in Turnieren
I hope you don't mind if I answer in English, if you want a translation it is possible but I will take me longer.

first:
Your request for a clan to play tournament has been done in the past. The Clan was called "Tournament"

That clan was from the previous adminstartion at Panzar and is not used anymore.

second:
You exact question was ask about 2 month ago.

It is possible to do this and I have no problemen in Creating a Tournament Clan and mananging it.

BUT

Like I said it was asked 2 month ago and I started asking around on forum and on chat in the game but nobody but the person how ask for a tournament clan was interrested.

SO:

If you are interessed and you have 10 to 12 other players that want to join and play I'll set it up for you.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:39 am

Post Re: Einsatz von einzelnen Spielern in Turnieren
Wie wäre denn ein Topic speziell für Turniere, wo Clanlose Spieler sich melden können und Clans bei Bedarf für das Turnier rekrutieren? Eben genau für das jeweilige Event.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]