View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Got an Idea 

Post Got an Idea
I start play lil bit new char low level just for fun and become the idea. Names: Till i die !

How about an Competition you start a new char and play it till you die one time ^^ its just easy... and maybe an official ranking who got best ^^ and ive you die your char will be destroyed. Maybe this could help in future panzar to have fun for big players with lowies and lowies see good players and its and competion to kill one of them maybe a mark or something.

Maybe we become more ideas

i know its not for update but maybe for Panzar 2

Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:04 pm

Post Re: Got an Idea
It is an Idee but you are playing in a team so making a game of it has little chance of success because this is induviual

however if you would suggest the fastest dead in your stats would be possible I think.

If you want the longest time in stats then it will be maybe per match the longest time the full team was alive, 1 dead in the team is stop of timer.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]