View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Recruit a friend bonus 

Post Recruit a friend bonus
Hello :) Im new player to Panzar and first of all id like to say hello to all ya crazy battle masters ;)

Back to the topic. I realize Panzar is kinda new game and still with one of the biggest issue is its player base. Since ive been playing similiar games from a long time id like to suggest one idea that i think could bring more players here.

Its all about our acting to promote the game. I think ull agree with me that the best way to make the game popular is spreading the good word by players themselves ;)

Soooo what about a little encouragement for us (players) to bring ppl we know here?

Lets say that if a new player register and write my characters name in a special box ill get some bonus when he reach certain lvl (in ex. 5 or so) Im thinking about gold or smthin (not crystals ofc - we dont want old players to create new acc and lvl a bit just to get free crystals for their mains) id like to leave it to the devs decizson what exactlly would we got.

You could also make some crystal promotions like: When a players that I recruited will buy themselve some crystals, ill get a half of it or certain amount (one time per player ofc).

I really like the game and already recruiting all my friends so even if it wouldnt work for me i hope that such kind of bonus would benefit for us all in the future with bunch of new players on the battlefield!

That would be all for now :)

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:39 am

Post Re: Recruit a friend bonus
Next patch, mb this or next week)

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]