View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
My personal suggestions 

Post My personal suggestions
So. I have become a huge fan of your game and i am here too give you my best feedback and suggestions.

It's been a while since i've typed in a forum, so... Don't kill me if i am typing something wrong etc.

Suggestions
Topic 1:
When you search for a match with a group, you are stuck on the social tab.
Suggestion: Make it so you arent stuck :P

This has been fixed

Topic 2:
Clan price is way too high in my opinion. If you have 10,000 gold you would have too farm for days.
Suggestion: Make it lvl dependent (must be lvl 10) and lower the price too 2,500 gold. That way you can start a community much faster and become the chief of your friends!

Topic 3:
The patcher client is too gray.
Suggestion: Make it more alive! Add some highlights when you move your mouse over, make the highlighted color GOLD or SILVER (maybe the player can choose!)

Topic 4:
Marketing for this game is a mystery!
Suggestion 1: When you reveal your next content teaser, make the fanbase community share it, as a reward you pick out a few people too get some really nice prices.
Suggestion 2: Nominate the top 10 youtube videos every month or every 2nd week - give them credit for their hard work! In general, highlight the fanbase hard work and give something back!
Suggestion 3: Get Panzar too Steam!
Suggestion 4: Get the gaming websites to have some interviews with you. Why? This game has big potential, go out there, brag about it!

I will come back too this one

Topic 5:
Matchmaking - Buggy or just not working?
Suggestion for later in this games history: As mentioned in other threads, rather than making matchmaking lvl dependent, make it stats & lvl dependent.
Suggestion for earlier state of the game: Make it so you can see how long average waiting time is FOR each bracket (or just for total).

Edit: Topic 1 has been fixed!

Seeking Norwegians players too form a clan/community.

Last edited by swisho on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 am

Post Re: My personal suggestions
I agree with everything except Topic 3 since it seem to be such a small thing to complain on.

10.000 goes quite fast if you have premium and don't use the money for armor/weapon upgrades. Sure it would take a few days though. I can understand that it's expensive because they don't want random clans everywhere though. But as you mention, a level requirement is maybe the solution to that.

Adding it on Steam would be amazing since I think it's hard to find this game as it's now, it needs more exposure.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:39 pm

guran wrote:
I agree with everything except Topic 3 since it seem to be such a small thing to complain on.

10.000 goes quite fast if you have premium and don't use the money for armor/weapon upgrades. Sure it would take a few days though. I can understand that it's expensive because they don't want random clans everywhere though. But as you mention, a level requirement is maybe the solution to that.

Adding it on Steam would be amazing since I think it's hard to find this game as it's now, it needs more exposure.

Indeed, thanks for your reply!

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:30 am

Fullscreen
We might as well add (I am not sure if it can't be fixed but I will say it anyway) that if you want to play full screen, you can't alt+tab and browse the net or something without it returning to some weird ugly windowed mode. There should be the Windowed Fullscreen option or the Fullscreen should last after the alt-tab though that might be a problem only I have.

Jumping
I have yet to discover the utility of the jump as an ingame mechanic. Other than climbing tiny obstacles while invisible with the Inquisitor, it seems like suicide because it stays for so long and still doesn't offer you any form of mobility. Maybe I'm just bad and still haven't figured it out and hope it isn't the way I think :) Otherwise, they should maybe add some utility to it like a power attack in the air that breaks guard or increase its mobility, etc.

Matchmaking
I'd like to state that groups are still completely bugged and it often matches me in a game without the other people in my group or even worse - against them. Also, we should be able to chose the game modes we wish to play. I am really annoyed at the fact that the game puts you randomly in matches that can either last for 5-10 minutes ( normal ones ) and those that can last for half an hour (the 5 control points) so it should be an option to chose what you wish to participate in. Also , I see no point in limiting groups to 3 people when the max of players is 10. I for one would like to be able to play with more people that I can count on even if it matches me against people that are also a premade team of 3 or more players.

Maybe some more later on~ Hope that helps a bit as well.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:02 pm

Sorry for all the marketing stuff:P I am the scum of the earth so it is a pain too see how Panzar is marketed (I'm sure you didn't have enough budget, but still you could've done it better :) )

*fixed*

Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:15 pm

id sap dat wrote:
Sorry for all the marketing stuff:P I am the scum of the earth so it is a pain too see how Panzar is marketed (I'm sure you didn't have enough budget, but still you could've done it better :) )

*fixed*

Removed it as it now has no meaning :)

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:34 am

So. I have become a huge fan of your game and i am here too give you my best feedback and suggestions.

It's been a while since i've typed in a forum, so... Don't kill me if i am typing something wrong etc.

Topic 2:
Clan price is way too high in my opinion. If you have 10,000 gold you would have too farm for days.
Suggestion: Make it lvl dependent (must be lvl 10) and lower the price too 2,500 gold. That way you can start a community much faster and become the chief of your friends!

I don't agree. I made my clan at level 4 without even having premium. Honestly, if you're serious about running a clan, you should have to work for it, and save up the funds. Or else just join one of the many already striving clans. Tournaments still have teams without full players, so that means current clans are in dire need of recruiting.

Topic 3:
The patcher client is too gray.
Suggestion: Make it more alive! Add some highlights when you move your mouse over, make the highlighted color GOLD or SILVER (maybe the player can choose!)

I honestly have no problem at all with the patcher client. Also, I believe this would be a giant waste of funds and time to improve this, when devs could be working on much more important matters, such as the graphical bugs with characters after patch 30.

Topic 4:
Marketing for this game is a mystery!
Suggestion 1: When you reveal your next content teaser, make the fanbase community share it, as a reward you pick out a few people too get some really nice prices.

Marketing is lacking. I've seen popularity grow from France, however, that push for steam, and advertisements, and much more exposure is still needed. More contests with emphasis on increasing exposure would be good as well, yeah.

Suggestion 2: Nominate the top 10 youtube videos every month or every 2nd week - give them credit for their hard work! In general, highlight the fanbase hard work and give something back!
Suggestion 3: Get Panzar too Steam!
Suggestion 4: Get the gaming websites to have some interviews with you. Why? This game has big potential, go out there, brag about it!

I agree with steam. I agree with more interviews. I don't know about that top 10 youtube thing. Never seen a gaming company do that, seems like an unnecessary expense. I've created a Videos and Screenshots thread within the English General section. Youtubers can gain exposure there.

I will come back too this one

Topic 5:
Matchmaking - Buggy or just not working?
Suggestion for later in this games history: As mentioned in other threads, rather than making matchmaking lvl dependent, make it stats & lvl dependent.
Suggestion for earlier state of the game: Make it so you can see how long average waiting time is FOR each bracket (or just for total).

Matchmaker is working fine. Sometimes takes awhile because it's trying to balance teams making it 2 max of each class. I have yet to see a 6 v 6 however.
Status and level dependent would be silly. Within every single MMO you have the ability to work hard on your characters and make them strongers than others. Taking away twinking takes away half the fun. This game utilizes RPG aspects, so we need individuality. A twink level 4 still would be much weaker than a level 10, taking out level dependencies wouldn't be fair at all for lower levels. We know that already by the lv 12-20 bracket that had newbies crying.

An average wait time, or update on how many players out to 20 are queued up would be a good idea. People like to know things, rather than wait in silence.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]