View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Only 2 of every class 

Post Only 2 of every class
Well, when I first read in the patch notes that only 2 of each class can be in the same team with the patch, I thought it was a good idea.
Now that the patch is out it has turned into a slight joke.

The classes where stacking has the most impact are all 3 range classes and berserkers. Range classes because games just turn into a spam fest where other classes often can't do much. Even more when the team has no tank. For frost witches this is of course not the real problem, because they lack a bit of fire power. But constant freezing is just as bad as spam.
A whole lot of berserkers mostly means that you can't block all power attacks and therefore go flying pretty fast.

So the patch got rid of gunner stacking, yeah. Constant freezing is gone, too. But the real problem of having 2+ berserkers or sisters of fire is still untouched.
Limiting inquisitors was not necessary in my opinion, but limiting sappers is just ridiculous.

What's the point of that? Why wasn't the limit either set for all classes or at least for the classes where it's needed?

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:44 am

Post Re: Only 2 of every class
Are you kidding me?

Number one, just having two sappers is annoying as hell for one of the sappers. More sappers = less and slower CP gain.

Number two, four Motars in one match would be extremely imbalanced and overpowered. Even if they're not level 20, 4 steam hammers, 12 traps, 4 totems, 4 TPs, are you kidding me?

That's also unfair. You may not be so great with the class, but there are great sappers out there that would punish you for thinking they're such a pushover.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Synsane wrote:
Number two, four Motars in one match would be extremely imbalanced and overpowered. Even if they're not level 20, 4 steam hammers, 12 traps, 4 totems, 4 TPs, are you kidding me?

Huge +1, Already got a party with Yoxino, Teb and I (3 mortar)... Enemies couldn't even reach the 1 point...

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:30 pm

as you already said: more sappers = less cp gain. which means it takes longer to get a mortar anyway...

it should just be 2 of every class maximum and everything would be fine though.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:37 am

What if the make different maximum class
i mean some classes only 1
others 3
some unlimited
better for managing the balance

Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]