View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
the most important suggestions by players ! 

Post the most important suggestions by players !
1 - the most of Panzar's players says that the matchmaking system gotta get some improvements especially when there's a lack of users because in this situation players have to wait around 8 to 25 minutes just to play a 15minutes length game ...

2 - everyone is complaining because of the max group slots is 3 which is very low ... and every panzar player want it to be set to 5 as the most MMO games.

3 - Some people said that it would be really awesome if the game create an account level system on addition to the curret character level system ! that means it assemble the total level of all the characters existing in an account it would be very usefull to know the real player level and i guess everybody wants that.

4 - it would be really great if you add a minimap to know where our allies are and get some other helpful informations

i guess those are the main requests of every panzar player ! thank you :)

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Post Re: the most important suggestions by players !
I gotta agree with the matchmaking issue. Even tho last patch brought some improvements, it's still easy to see 5 orcs and 2 healers against 1 orc and some sappers/gunners.

Cocytus (Ice Witch) - Nekrosis (Sister of Fire)

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Good offers, but let me disagree with matchmaking system remarks.
Surely, it's very bad one needs to wait 20 minutes to play 15 minutes. But you have already answered your own question :)
It's only because of lack of players. Battle sessions will start faster as soon as more users will join the game.

According group slots limit, I'm also disagree. That'll surelly be good for those who plays in team. But it will also increease disbalance allowing well played teams to put down enemy side that has no premade team.

Account level system looks nice for this game. Most users play more than one class. So it will be great their gameplay will cause some overall progress.

May be someone needs minimap, but it's difficult to use it because of fast gameplay. But may be it is useful.

Thanks for offers! ;)

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Kallist wrote:
Good offers, but let me disagree with matchmaking system remarks.
Surely, it's very bad one needs to wait 20 minutes to play 15 minutes. But you have already answered your own question :)
It's only because of lack of players. Battle sessions will start faster as soon as more users will join the game.

According group slots limit, I'm also disagree. That'll surelly be good for those who plays in team. But it will also increease disbalance allowing well played teams to put down enemy side that has no premade team.

Account level system looks nice for this game. Most users play more than one class. So it will be great their gameplay will cause some overall progress.

May be someone needs minimap, but it's difficult to use it because of fast gameplay. But may be it is useful.

Thanks for offers! ;)

well! that's right every panzar fan is working to share the game ! :D
every body wanna group up in groups of 5 .. its cooler :/
Yeah i hope they saw the suggestion !
i need in Siege game mode for example when i spawn or respawn i wanna know where the most of my teammates are !

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:26 am

Get Panzar on Steam! :P

Seeking Norwegians players too form a clan/community.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]