View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Want to say bye 

Post Want to say bye
Please, avoid flaming or accusing me of "ragequitting", cause it's not.
I'd like to say thanks to the devs and (some of) the players, I had a great time since May.
I decided to leave mainly for some reasons that I'll explain. (Pardon my english, it's not my first language).

1) Matchmaking system has gone downhill since last patch. While I know it needed some improvements, I think it made things worse.
Not only talking about some ridiculous lvl gap (even at low lvls now), but mainly about forming squads. I think are way more unbalanced than before, it's not rare to see a squad with 1 Tank (only orc) and the other with 5 Berserks + healer. It's kinda stressing to play like this.

2) While I know the devs need to make money out of the game - it's their right - I do not feel like farming weeks for 1 piece of gear...with a chance of failure.

3) Balancing problems, everyone knows them.

4) Last one, not very important but adds its contribution: rude people and kids swearing and insulting. I generally do not care about them, but I feel like their numbers are increasing a lot lately.
I do not think it's only my problem, they ruin the game for everyone.

Then again, I had a great time, but it's time to leave, this game is not for me anymore. I hope it will be fixed in the long term, maybe I'll see you guys again.
Have fun all!

Cocytus (Ice Witch) - Nekrosis (Sister of Fire)

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:38 am

Post Re: Want to say bye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK42LZqO0wA

Gl and have fun.

I won't accuse you of ragequitting, but let's admit it, creating a topic to say that you are quitting is a bit attention seeking :)

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:55 am

overview wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK42LZqO0wA

Gl and have fun.

Thanks.

overview wrote:
I won't accuse you of ragequitting, but let's admit it, creating a topic to say that you are quitting is a bit attention seeking :)

It's generally called "leaving a feedback" :) That was my only intention.

Cocytus (Ice Witch) - Nekrosis (Sister of Fire)

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:12 am

OH GOD, if u leave, just leave, it happens every day that smb comes and smb leaves.
And it is not worth new topic.
If u want to say what is bad in this game please viewforum.php?f=6
And yeah

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:14 am

Hey there Ipsum!

I'm sad to hear that you feel like the game was not for you! :(
Thanks for the feedback however, you got a point indeed and mentioned things we also do want to develop.
We have a strong faith that over time every part of the game will get better and better, and you are most welcome to join Panzar whenever you feel like it!

Again, thanks for the feedback!

Mowing this post to Feedback & Suggestions

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:59 am

I doubt it, since from the start of europe server, this game just went from regular to pretty much bad and unbalanced with your money seeking changes...

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:34 pm

This changes were made by Russian studio for their russian audience.
Atm, the EU crew is trying to get more options and changes so it fit better for us (casual, saturated market, F2P-oriented...).
Give them time, EU server is few months old...

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit 8-)

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Iam absoliutely agree about balance groups. Really isn't fun when player lv12-13 starting get in groups lv20,where players wear alrdy all amulets and maximum lv equipments. If u think what its fun to play lv13 against lv 20...I think everybody will get that crap when reasech above 10 lv. Here I think must be some levels limit,but not put players into groups,just by reason what 20lvls players not too mutch in game yet! Also I got many times when just enter game in half way,and probably in losers team. I hope what u guys start to fix balance in game and not just think about $$$,whats made a lot nice games just crap.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:02 pm

How long does it take you to play that would raise from 11 to 20?
1-2 evenings.
Or do you think that on the 20th it will be easier, I disappoint you, and 20 will be the same.
view its tournaments. where all players level 20. all in full equipment with equal compositions of the class, but a team can not do anything to counter the other team.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]