View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Paladin self heal improvements 

Post Paladin self heal improvements
I have only just started playing paladin so if I am wrong feel free to correct me, but my first impression was that its stupid to have a healer that cannot properly self heal from the very start

I would suggest making it so the primary heal restores a decent amount of hp to the healer without the need for other things like the green powder, meaning at level 1 the paladin can heal himself as well as others, or add another set of skills for the paladin that just heals the paladin and can be unlocked with the very first skill point you get from the tutorial, this could be one that restores over time such as 200 hp a second for 10 seconds and costs 30 mana or something

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:27 am

Post Re: Paladin self heal improvements
Dude, if you just did the tutorial you could have gotten the healing powder skill to heal yourself at level 2 before getting restoration, if you really needed to heal yourself so badly so soon. Healing powder also heals you and everyone around you over time already.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]