View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
*Trouble at end game* 

Post *Trouble at end game*
Hi all, so I've been playing the game for around two weeks, have logged a lot of hours and am level 18. I was thoroughly enjoying the game, even as I hit the level 14 - 20 bracket and was able to stand my ground against some of the higher levels. However, as I hit around level 16, I found the games to become increasingly unbalanced and very painful to play with the inquisitor. My games suddenly turned from fun, to a 1/2 shot death fest, no matter what class I was up against. Even creeping up behind my foe was a challenge, due to what appears to be a poor detection system not always picking up the ability 'back stab'. I'm always up against fully geared players, getting my butt kicked and I simply can't do anything about it. Plus the latest update doesn't help with the forced farming, how can you expect people to play such horrid matches over and over until they can get this gear, it's just simply painful.

I also realized that this update was to take away the 'P2W' aspect, but I still see amulets being sold within the store, which is yet another painful experience, due to their health boosts and so on. So basically, we get put in games with fully geared and unbalanced teams, which have amulets. Damn! I can barely hold my ground against a fully geared character. If you want to move away from the 'P2W' model, then simply stick to the current 'cosmetics' and maybe introduce 'double xp packs' so on.
People can say what they wan't, but deep down we all know that this game is truly unbalanced and needs majorly fixing. If you think being OP and constantly destroying people is fun, well then sadly your taking the fun away from others. The game should be competitive and a challenge for everyone! not a minority. If you think being able to 1 shot someone is fun, then this game will simply die, it needs to change.

I've played my class constantly for two weeks straight, I know how to play and handle situations. So this isn't a skill issue, it is simply an in-game issue. I'm unsure on how this could be fixed, but possibly putting people together determined on skill would be a good option. Don't get me wrong people, the game is fantastic and has much potential, it's just the little things that really take the fun away.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]