View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Panzar Crashing 

IS YOUR PANZAR CRASHING?
YES A LOT - I can't play 7%  7%  [ 15 ]
YES SOMETIMES 30%  30%  [ 68 ]
NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO REALLY NOTICE 5%  5%  [ 11 ]
NO NOT AT ALL - NEVER EVER 5%  5%  [ 11 ]
CRASHES DURING LOGIN 5%  5%  [ 12 ]
CRASH DURING BATTLE 27%  27%  [ 61 ]
THANK YOU FOR ASKING QUEEN BEE 20%  20%  [ 45 ]
Total votes : 223

Panzar Crashing 

Post Panzar Crashing
A small margin of players are complaining about non-stop crashes - and a lot of others not.

I would like to have an exact idea of how common this is.

So please participate in my poll :)

It's a 'sticky' poll, so you can come back and change it if your situation changes.

Please use this thread to ask share information about the crashes.

Any posts that do not contribute to gathering information about the subject will be deleted.

Unhumbly, Your European Community Manager

Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Post Re: Panzar Crashing
I have a lot crashes, almost every second Match im getting " FBC error". Its very frustrating. I completely formatted my hard drive now and i will write soon if the problem still exists.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Crazy Dillan,

Until yesterday I had the same problem I got kick out of the game.

I'm doing some test and for the 1ste night sins I installed the game in July, I play 11 games and recorded them, 0 crashes, 0 lag. Even Skype was running in the background.

So if it stays this way I'll post what I did.

You said you formatted your HD, You re-added "FBC Update" back to your inbound firewall settings and Allowed the connection on any UDP and TCP?

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 pm

I was crashing A LOT and then 2 patches ago it seemed loads better with 0 crashes as far as I remember... Then the latest patch has caused some crashes for me again but not as bad as it used to be. I haven't seen the bent Fire and Ice mage animations for ages but with the latest patch I've had them back. When this happens I tend to crash out after a minute or 2. I'm happy to send my crash logs etc but the last time I did I never got a reply even after sending them to an admins private e-mail address.

-Iver Biggen -

Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:18 am

-Iver Biggen- wrote:
I was crashing A LOT and then 2 patches ago it seemed loads better with 0 crashes as far as I remember... Then the latest patch has caused some crashes for me again but not as bad as it used to be. I haven't seen the bent Fire and Ice mage animations for ages but with the latest patch I've had them back. When this happens I tend to crash out after a minute or 2. I'm happy to send my crash logs etc but the last time I did I never got a reply even after sending them to an admins private e-mail address.

-Iver Biggen -

One of the previous patch also fixed the issue for me.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:13 pm

since the update with the forge, I have lag. they are removed there has been two update. And thank you -- 'you gave me the lags with your last update of today!!! grrrr i can't play ...

Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:45 pm

i don't crash tonigh ( after my 2-3 first daily game like always ) and come the tournament, 8 crash in total, game ruined for the team, good, 2 tournaments in a row.

maybe u should close your game for like 1 year and bring it back when u really really fix all your bugs !

so nonsense, we can't bring some friends like this to improve the community cause we already know that they will quit it when u see all that.

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Computer is formatted and my problem still exists. I can play 1-2 and sometimes 3 games and than the game closes with "FBC Error". I downloaded the game new and also the updates.

How I play:
Video mode: back to 90
window mode
800x600

White Wolf wrote:
You said you formatted your HD, You re-added "FBC Update" back to your inbound firewall settings and Allowed the connection on any UDP and TCP?

Yes I did.

cokeliko wrote:
i don't crash tonigh ( after my 2-3 first daily game like always ) and come the tournament, 8 crash in total, game ruined for the team, good, 2 tournaments in a row.

Yeah that was really bad for our us... we were very unlucky again. :cry:

Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Excuse me for my language, but this is bullsh...even the experienced players are not having fun playing this anymore because of the crashes in tournament too. We can't have a fair competition for crystals when we get disconnects every time we participate in a tournament, and don't tell me it's their computer or something..
I also can't bring new people to this game because they simply don't have this much time. They won't buy beginner kit because they want to see how the game is, then they wait 2 hours and quit.

Oh and the people voting for : "NO NOT AT ALL - NEVER EVER" , are only being sarcastic, else I have no explanation why anyone would vote for that but a player who played less than 2 games.

Live Stream: Image

Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:05 am

It was nearly 2 Months ago when I was playing in Tournament. I recognized that you get DC in Tournament but in public not at all. I don't know what should be the difference between Tournament and Public...

This is maybe the cause of the DC's and Crashes. The Dev's should investigate this. In every Tournament Players are disconneted or the game crashes. Very odd thing. :?

Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next