View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Zoom in/Crosshairs for Gunner 

Post Zoom in/Crosshairs for Gunner
I really enjoy the Gunner class but i wanted to suggest some things i thought were missing from the class

1. There should be some type of crosshair when using the autocannon
2. There should be a zoom in option when using the autocannon
also it would be nice if a zerker could not 2 shot the cannon and if you could widen the arc view turn angle of the cannon a bit more im not asking for full 360 but lil more then what it has possibly ty n keep up the good work

Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:59 am

Post Re: Zoom in/Crosshairs for Gunner
1. well yeah the cannon does have some kind of crosshair, i mean when looking at this from the side, but i dont think lack of the crosshair makes shooting any difficult.
2 and more. Dude, we have kind of the Middle Ages times in the game, i dont think there was any kind of sniper rifle those times ;) Let's not make one class so outstanding from others. (However, when i think about inquisitors.. well, for now its only 20 lv)

Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:19 am

You can take the "Armour" skill from the Altar. To 40 class points, this upgrade add health points to your turret.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:02 am

Orcs dwarfs and humans with horns on their head didn't exist in those times or ever neither did magic for that matter so i doubt putting zoom in feature on a cannon is gonna break the imersion dude

Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Alright then i'll call it in other way... In the world of stories, fairy-tailes, dwarves, orcs and mages, there for sure wasn't high human technology. And actually, lol it's not worth complicating the cannon in this way, as aiming is so easy anyway, and with the dispersion(?) of the cannon the zoom like in a sniper riffle would be useles.. Moreover, the cannon also does have some shooting range, did you know..

Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:28 pm

So you're telling me that scopes are beyond dwarven engineering? when Dwarvs are far capable of making a scope.Yeah sure aiming is easy but you don't really know where you are aiming because there are no actual crosshairs, and adding a simple zoom in feature would not over power the class in the smallest. The farther that range goes it's nearly impossible to tell if you are actually hitting anybody from max distance or who you are hitting seeing as the banners disappear at max distance so what if im trying to help some one out and he's at max distance but there are no banners or names how am i suppose to know who to hit or aim for if i can't see? and i am playing on max graphics /view distance.

Regardless of how easy it is to aim you still don't know what you are aiming at and no there are no cross hairs it would be nice to know what you are actually aiming at.

also there are already scopes in the game just as gear so don't tell me they don't fit in with the time lline...

Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:37 am

It is a Preference in my Opinion to zoom/scope. If you earn Class Points (CP) you know that you are hitting the Enemy or just look at the bottom middle where your Damage you cause is shown. There is no need of an Crosshairs. But it would be a nice Gimmick for the Gunner. :)

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:28 am

Exactly.. And if to insist/persist(?), there is a kind of a crosshair in the cannon.. the two curves in the middle of the screen ;) they somehow show you the area that is being shot while shooting, as the dispersion is quite big. But practically its always easy to tell if you are hitting or not, and who is your aim atm. You won't tell me that you don't know who is between the two curves which i called a 'crosshair'...
And lol it's even logical that you can't clearly see who you are aiming if they are in the max range. However, the banners don't just disappear. At least I havent met with such an issue.
And dude.. ive already change it to fairy tales, as i noticed you dislike the example of placing it in time.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:41 am

This is a game played in the past. Zoom didn't exist.

You can hit anyone without a crosshair you just need to follow you bullets and if you look at the hit of the bullets they go in a general direction an not in a straight line so even if you would have a crosshhair or a zoom it would not help you.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:12 am

White Wolf wrote:
This is a game played in the past. Zoom didn't exist.

You can hit anyone without a crosshair you just need to follow you bullets and if you look at the hit of the bullets they go in a general direction an not in a straight line so even if you would have a crosshhair or a zoom it would not help you.

And, what? Zoom doesnt exist? Then explain Dwarf guns being able to zoom?

Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next