View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Idea's from forums to make the game better 

Post Idea's from forums to make the game better
Idea's from whole playerbase of STEAM and here from panzar.com. Lets collect informations:

1. game
- to be able to forge and upgrade while waiting for matches
- 1 friend list that is linked to your logon and not you character
- show enemy names should be auto-activated for new panzar players. Its bad that we have to tell everyone who is new to the game to press Q to see enemys.
- to be able to trade already crafted big runes or potions because you can trade their ressources. There is no use for a huge amount of big runes and potions on some chars that were crafted before patch.
- to skip tutorial and get potions after one or two chars. It gets annoying after testing 7 chars in a row.
- try to improve the ingame voice chat because its often lagging and we cant understand eachother.
- make class/race % that is online visible so you know to change class and you don't have to wait for 30 min. For example Bersk 14%, Tank 11%, Inq 13%, Healer 8%, Gunner 20%, Sapper 10%, Ice 12% , Fire 12%. This is telling me that Tank, Healer and Sapper have the best chance of getting a game and also do not play gunner or you are going to be waiting.
- extend the Ignore list in chat so you have a Full Ignore for spammers
- add the option to report a user as spammer directly so you don't have to make a screenshot and send it by mail.
- add trading between characters and even users
- open tournament grids on Saturday and Sunday at 15:00 and 20:00 (without prize) this is easier to organize people then battles between clans.
- make a tab for Match history & Battle statistics. This would be cool to see your Kill-death-ratio etc.
- you could design more weapons and armor sets so that people don't look completely alike.
- make it possible to report other players for bad behavior without having to send an email.
- it would be awesome if you could browse your friends characters to see his gear and his statistics.

1.2 clans
- getting a clan-message in clan-chat for every login (clan-message can be written by guildmaster and officers).
- recruiting Officer (Only the clan Leader can add new members) a recruiting office should be able to add new members.
- it would be nice if you logon that you can check the last minutes of the chat. I suggest that every chat box diplays 30 min of history so you can read what players are talking about.

2. matchmaking
MATCHMAKING EQUATION = MAP* + CLASS + BATTLE VALUE
BATTLE VALUE = LEVEL ( - )** + EQUIPMENT (+ +)** + PLAYER SKILL ( + + ) + CLASS SKILL ( + )**
*MAP is chosen based on what map every player has played the least
**( + + ) Important ( + ) Average ( - ) Minor
Let already a game open if its 7vs7. We want to play this game but we get no queue at 8am and 9am. We have to wait to 10am.

3. balance (maps / characters / support points)
- :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: attacking is much easier than defending. Defending first spot takes 12-15 minutes depending on map. There will be added +8 (!!!!!) minutes if you lose one spot (on some maps). The minutes that are added for losing a spot shouldnt be SO high. It should be like 4-5 minutes. In public games defend rounds are often auto-lose. Thats not good for the game. Defending Orc Camp map is the WORST CASE in game! :!: :!: :!:
- casters (ice witch and sister of fire) only blocking 60% of damage. Other chars blocking 80%-90% with their block. I think there could be a little tweak to 70% block for casters. They die through block too often.
- reward defending on spot with more support points. Often players just run around and trying spawnkill because they want ressources and support points. Reward the aim of the game more like staying on spot with getting some support points (like already on russia!).
- For beginners Berserkers are a bit over the top. New players must find out priorities on who to block, and even people on their first game can encounter some level 4 berserker with the knockback. Wouldn't it be a good idea to give the Berserker knockback from level 10 weapon (and also execute on level 10) and not on level 4. On level 10 other classes get something powerful too, like siren scream, teslas, hook, fire beam, haste etc.
- the support points inquis get is too high. Compare it to all other classes. Also paladin should get +1 support points per heal for 100% health targets because you are still supporting the team and keep them at 100% (plus Paladins would always something to do then).
- nerf inqui fetters on EU. 6 seconds duration for 7 cp is overpowered. Also it should be blockable or dispelable. No more words needed.

4. shop
- make the newbie kit for new players more present. Its so nice to have for the low costs.

I'm writing down every good feedback of all players. Anyone else got some idea's to improve the game?

What is done or wont be changed:
- the game needs more combat sounds and visuals. Its hard to tell when an impact lands or how well it landed etc. Same with taking damage. Its not that clear. (done)
- we need an option to play with a new friend on low level while already having 8 characters (done)
- connecting steam and older panzar accounts (wont be changed)
- try to make the queue time visible (wont be changed)

Last edited by DkH.ZeRa on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:42 am, edited 29 times in total.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Post Re: Idea's from Steam forum to make the game better
Does the 'A' option (objectives + names, etc) present by default ? I don't remember.
If not, it should be because a lot of low level players complaint about the general visibility and particularly distinct friend and foes.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:07 pm

It does not and its a good idea. Added it, thanks!

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Finally someone gathered the all good-to-be-fixed ideas:) And is that sure that the time added to attacking side after taking over one control point is 7 mins? i thought it was 5, at least if the point was taken over while 0:00. And i don't think zerkers are overpowered even on low levels. It's just the case of blocking/running away. And at least about the block, I often see such a clue ('block to save your life') while loading the game.
I would also add to the list a need to improve voice chat, if it is possible and ppl are for this. Im a player that likes to use it, and sometimes I get messages that im hardly hearable, as the words I say are really quiet, although it doesnt occur always so i don't think it's my microphone performance's issue. And also I did meet with such an issue that it's really difficult to get someone's voice out of the sound effects, although my voice chat volume is set on max. And volume down the sound effects makes them unhearable, on the other hand. Also quite usually I can hear someone is c-c-c-c-utting so unable to understand, at least while playing with Russians or Americans, I hope it's not my connection's fault. And I'm sorry if the saying is chaotic, trying my best;)
edit. I just remembered one discussion about an option of muting a player on voice chat by voting. I don't think it's needed to explain. And generally vote option in battle would be great.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:41 pm

@Xylar: added the voice chat bug. The minutes for defending are different in some way. Dont know exactly yet.

Anyone else got a idea to make the game better?

Last edited by DkH.ZeRa on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:49 am

Queen Bee or any mod please tell us something about the matchmaking system. We need to know how it works.

We know there is some class spreading for both teams and some item check. You cant queue with 3 gunners and thats good. But how does it work at all?

Maybe let already a game open if its 7vs7. We want to play this game but we get no queue at 8am and 9am. We have to wait to 10am. :(

Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:15 am

Hmm i just played a few games, and at least here its 9:36 am ;p although it has just started to 'load' for longer.
Edit. Just added me again ;)
I recommend playing on low levels at this time.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:34 am

+1 to explore the menu when waiting for game.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:50 am

Still waiting for a game on EU. :(

Need Queen Bee here please.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:48 am

Another suggestions I hope this is understandable.

About queue system:

- Make the Queue visible so you can see in what queue you are in and what/who you are waiting for.
- If we can see the queues make the option available that we can switch queues with a click.
- if we can see the queues and switch queues make the option available that we even can change to another character too so we can get into another queues that are almost ready to start.

About playing with friends:

Some players have 8 characters already at level 20 but if a new friend starts to play you can't play together until you friend is level 18.

- Make the option available to store you character at a point in time at a level of your choice (This does mean you have to keep your old armor or rebuild it to put in storage so you don't have to play naked this also means that upgrading armor is never loss).

- If you have stored characters at a level 10 and you are in queue "that you can see" and you level 10 character can play but your level 20 is in queue for 10 min you should be able to switch to your level 10 character and start playing.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next