View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
My feedback on Inquisitors 

Post Re: My feedback on Inquisitors
Pretty much all classes have got skills which could be classed as OP, you think people are going to quit because of Inq's, yet early game more people moan about zerks, then it is Skyfire, mortars, Ice Freeze etc etc

Yes Inq's are VERY good at what they do, killing individuals when they catch them solo from behind. They are definitely OP at that aspect of the game, but I think there are several other classes which can have a far bigger impact.

Gunnar - Gat Ling 20

Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:42 pm

I have to agree, that Inqs feel a bit OP, but only when they have fully enchanted lvl20 eq, amulets and 4 points in Eye of the Wolf skill...then its just to farm cca 30CP and with a bit of luck you can go on killing spree just pressing PA all the time...especially gunners suffer from them, because when they kill teslas and other puppies, it heals them and recharges the energy,

BUT

Thats all if they face same equiped people in numbers, its much bigger problem to survive, especialy against zerg + fire witch. They are not very usefull in teamfights except their poison skill, which every normal paly can overheal, or cleanse. They are very weak against longrange attacks, thats why they dont help much during capturing. And I have never seen Inq with 8k HP...max I ever seen is something more than 6k.
As others said, they are good at harrasing lone targets and making their life difficult, but even a freaking geared Inq cannot make any difference in the game, if his team is full of incompetent people and other team is well coordinated and knows what to do.

lol it changed s.h...i.t into puppies ?? :D

Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:59 am

"They are not very usefull in teamfights except their poison skill" can't really agree with that the fetters and hand of sand are very usefull in teamfight, u just don't see them as much as u does because lot of inqui just run and kill and don't care about it.

btw i erase poison skill from my talent, prefer to cast the flames on melee

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:52 am

Hand of dust is supportive skill not offensive, besides nearly all other class have something similar to this.
Fetters is usefull when someone runs away, or trying to score with ball. But I dont see much use in a middle of a point teamfight really.

And I have never seen anyone use sacred flame so far, so I assumed its not that good skill.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:38 pm

i use it a lot :), just u wait that i got many masteries :) i garantuate u that it burns lot of people if well done.

last time for exemple 1 flame spell cast deal 50 k damage with my poor 1980 masteries, u see?

tank cokeliko 20
heal lanonyme 20
frost cokelichnette 20
fire cocorico 20
sapper cokelaki 20
inqui cocolinette 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

how to kill a game? ask panzar crew !

Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:57 pm

panzar.com site is damn bugged ;o If i see 'sacred flame' phrase i actually cant imagine which spell is it as the translation for my language that i use in the game is sometimes weird, especially if i don't remember any names of sof's skills. And now i cannot change the language on the site... eh...

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:35 pm

inqui selfheal is too strong overall. he nearly cant die in public games. stats of 30:3 are easy to get.

also with this amount of kills inquis are 95% rank one.

think about it.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:11 am

The guys who support that Inq are not OP atm,then i have to say to them that i m sure they havent play other mmorpg and especially a rogue class.TOTAL new players or as usual owners of OP classes in games never talk minus.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2