View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
VGS for Panzar! 

Post VGS for Panzar!
I honestly think Panzar NEEDS a VGS(Voice Guided System) like that of SMITE. The help and heal callouts are a step in the right direction but being able to actually tell my team to attack or get on the point or defend me or anything would be SO helpful ESPECIALLY with the merging of RU and EU. This way I could hit 3 buttons and no matter who you are you hear me say "TAKE OUT THE GUNNERS". I know with larger teams like this it might be a little cluttered and you would HAVE to put a fast spam block on maybe set up something so the game logs your spams and makes your spam counter smaller and smaller until you have to wait between each call out and make it longer and longer between call outs that way yelling one thing that's helpful would go through where as someone screaming they are the greatest over and over again would get muted fast. I just like the idea of being able to TALK to my Russian teammates ESPECIALLY since it seems they make up half the game average.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Post Re: VGS for Panzar!
There already came such an idea a few days ago, let's pray for it's success ^^
Now you have the modest 'R' button.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Post Re: VGS for Panzar!
Xylar wrote:
There already came such an idea a few days ago, let's pray for it's success ^^
Now you have the modest 'R' button.

DONT FORGET THE X BUTTON. So many people don't even know they can hit that and it actually HELPS if you're running up on a paladin from behind and he isn't an idiot he hears "HEAL ME" or "DOCTOR" he should spin around looking for the + to save a teammate.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]