View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Waiting for a game. 

Post Waiting for a game.
So, I'm real new to Panzer but am so far amazed and thankful I've found the game. It's almost exactly what I was after as a chill game to just jump on and play in arenas for 10, 20 minutes and still have that progression/level up feel.

One thing I've come across that I think could be improved is when I click Play. I click Play, and I wait. Sometimes a long time, sometimes not so long. But everytime I'm forced to watch a sort of placeholder/loading screen with one tip displayed. This can get boring if the game is taking more than a minute to find.

Is it possible to let people "queue" whilst in the main screen? So we can browse the altar, forge, social chats etc. whilst we wait? Then possibly just have a popup with a "join" option to let you load in. This'll just give us something to do/read whilst we wait for games which can sometimes take a little long.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Post Re: Waiting for a game.
After leveling up to 3-5 level (I don't remember exactly) you don't see the screen you talk about, you see the lobby which is present after choosing a character or after coming back from a battle (lobby), still you cannot browse the altar, forge and all of the rest but 'Community' overlap - where the chat is.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Ahh ok. I shall wait to see this screen ^^

I couldn't play earlier at all. It was taking 5 or 10 minutes for queues, and so I gave up staring at the screen :(

But thanks for letting me know!

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Don't play Inquisitor or Gunner and you will find games instantly.
No one likes Inquisitors or Gunners.

- Paladin -

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Old Klingon Proverb

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:22 pm

I've tried 2 other classes (they blocked new users from using those classes you mentioned) and have gotten into 1 game so far out of over 30 minutes of waiting.

Great time to introduce PVE when new players can't even get into a match or see a lobby to find out if anybody else is even waiting with them to know there is HOPE of it starting. Giving up on this game.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]