View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
My Opinoin (Feedback) 

Post My Opinoin (Feedback)
Now before i begin.... this is my opinion about the game providing feedback to the Devs NOT somewhere that young boy ages 4-5 are able to post demeaning and childish comments, so if you are going to post a comment like "maybe you just suck at the game" or "haha sucked in your not l337 enough noob" dont bother i will probably just delete it in an attempt to filter the crap from the help.

First look at the game was pretty dec and it played well, the lack of balance in PvP is somewhat worrying, by that i mean most times i played it went a little like this, you got your team (3 Berzerkers, 2 Inquists and a single gunner and paladin) and the other team (3 Paladins, 3 Frost witchs, 2 gunners and a single Inquist) and most of the time they just came the point and freeze everyone so maybe put in a system to balance out teams so that you dont get freeze spamming witchs with tanks guarding from gunners, because the amount of times ive joined a game where 3 frost witchs just sat on the point with 2 tanks guarding them and a ton of zerkers bolting round just smashing the team to piece detracts from the overall... fun.... of the game

after the tutorial i played a few matchs (albeit i didnt really want to continue after game 3) i have some resources to make some gear, little did i know that apparently 30% is alot more common then most people assume, i tried making 1 piece of equipment a total of 6 times, not once has it worked, either sheer unluck or maybe the 70% success rate could be beefed up a bit to maybe 80% to balance out the fact some of us hate seeing a huge amount of resources go to waste in 2 seconds.

PvE was nothing to laugh at, even on easy the team got wiped a few times, when it came down to the last guy he mainly just sat in his turret and tried taking 13 teleporting orcs (why can they teleport in the first place, everyone knows an orc that can teleport is the worst force imaginable) and about 6 gremlins i think they are, just bombarding him with a molotov style skill.... which is great, till i realised they were all russians (now i dont have a problem against russians, infact a few of my friends are and i used to be able to speak it fluently) but alas i cannot speak or read the language anymore so i pretty much had to rely on the R (Help!) key and the X (Medic!) key, which is great.... if someone sees it.

and the finally point of my feedback, regardless of if the dev even take notice, or even if they take it into consideration is the simple underlying fact that EVERYONE knows about this game.... it may be free to play but its definitely and undoubtably and obviously... Pay 2 Win, now thats all fine and dandy, if it was balanced, but no.... you got level 4-9 guys running around game wearing paid for gear, and im chilling out here with nothing but the belt i made in the tutorial.... why not make gear you say.... well after 4 games i finally got stuff to make some boots.... broke... 2 more games later i made some elbow pads im sure.... then proceeded to play several more games to get more gear... but ultimately failed making a pair of boots over and over again...

Thus concludes my feedback...

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:08 am

Post Re: My Opinoin (Feedback)
You have provided a nice opinion.

You talk about lack of balance, these are the facts what I know. In 1 team these are the max per class: 3 Tank, 3 Zerk, 2 Paladin, 2 Inq, 2 ice, 2 fire, 2 sapper and 2 gunner. If you get into a fight that has different numbers please provide a screenshot.

As far as a know 1 team Eff has a max difference of 900, so if the lowest is 2000 eff then the highest is 2900 all the rest should be in between, in a match the Total eff is counted per team and the difference between the 2 team is max 10%.

This is the basic balance in the game. The biggest unbalance is created by the lake of teamwork without having to communicate and not knowing what your class is suppose to do.

About the crafting system, it recently change back to the first crafting system panzar had. When I first played panzar; this is the system that was active, you even had to sacrifice normal armor to create epic armor. Players complained, so Panzar Studio came up with a time basis system. Still players keep on complaining about the time, so after 6 month of evaluation Panzar Studio made the decision to go back to the old system.

About Free To Play and Pay To Win, as long you don't have to pay to get everything someone else can craft you can not say this it a Pay to Win, However if you want to pay something I do find it expensive for my budget, I myself am only able to afford to play with premium all the rest I have to work for in the game.

If you are still willing to play the game starts to show its full potension around lvl 24.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:30 am

not pay to win .. pay to skip :D
Many players get bored because it is extremely long to progress (especially since the latest patches). If you want to progress faster you have to pay very expensive (even when paying it became much longer...). This game remains fun and one of the best m.o.b.a, but it's very painful to progress / upgrade ...

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:54 pm

The sheer amount of skipping and advantage that this game has pulls on the p2w side more then the f2p side and chances or waiting is t something wants to do for gear, specially when you spend to e getting the resources only to have it destroyed is basically salting the wounds

Btw White Wolf the numbers I provided concernibg the teams were mere examples to get the point across I had no clue about class res, I don't even take notice of who plays what anymore.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]