View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Suggestions for better connectivity 

Post Suggestions for better connectivity
hello

I would like to suggest that the devs should remove unnecessary break-down of points in the battle statistics during the matches. nobody needs a detailed information of their points accumulated in my opinion anyway. kindly remove the ping count as well as it may also make the data packets even heavier than it was before the patch no.40.

what the players need above all is better connectivity, not unnecessary detailed report of points and pings. so please, don't make the data packets even heavier than it was before! this game became unfriendly with 3g connections. and why did you opened our character's info out in the public?!? it's like some of our privacy has been violated! unless we buy VIP?!? that's insane!!!

I know this thread is more like a complaint and should be done under technical support, however, by looks of the threads there, no replies from the mods whatsoever has been posted there so I posted it here in a form of suggestion.

Anyway, thanks for your time and hope for a reply if such adjustments are possible.... or not.

Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Post Re: Suggestions for better connectivity
Hi,

About the statistics maybe you are right, time will tell if this causes problems

Private information is only private if it has personal information. If this game would have you personal birthday display it would be in violation with law. There is nothing related to you as a person so it is not considered private.

White Wolfs
White Wolfs P - White Wolfs B - White Wolfs T - White Wolfs G - White Wolfs S - White Wolfs FW - White Wolfs SF

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]