View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
suggestion for additional game mode for new comers 

Post suggestion for additional game mode for new comers
I've experienced that I had a difficulty joining any games when I was a n00b and the waiting times are terribly long so I thought 'this game is dying!' and was almost about to quit that time. up till now, I've seen numerous beginners are complaining that there aren't available pve/pvp games for them.

so I would like to suggest how about a single-player pvp-style defend-or-capture campaign so they could level up even when there's no batch mate around and catch up with the rest of the old players in here.

the player would decide which side to join (defender or conqueror) and choose which pvp map (orc burgwall/quarry/forest fortress/cursed altar/etc those that have capture points). the AI teammates should be easy to make right? they will regroup until you join in their position then storm/defend the capture point. so how about that for the next patch? of course additional arenas/game modes/race would be a welcoming idea as well.

Thank you for your time and hope the devs would agree on this proposal.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:48 am

Post Re: suggestion for additional game mode for new comers
Actually so good and simple idea, that im surprised no one ever asked about it here. +

Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]