|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Astrobomb [ Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:02 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Social Hubs|
We've experienced the world of Panzar only through battlegrounds and treacherous locations, and in a post-apocalyptic world of carnage, that pretty much sums up a good portion of it.
But what about the last vestiges of civilization? From a lagoon tavern to a shady backwater in Kromholm. From Paladin halls to Elven monasteries, to Orcish villages. I want a chance to see my character without their weapon. The opportunity to meet up with people in a cooler way.
This will offer the benefits of:
- Fleshing out the world.
- Fleshing out the lore.
- Adding some entertaining characters.
- Introducing vendors.
- Introducing NPC challenges/quests.
- Making Player-to-Player socialization way more fun.
- Freshening things up with something less repetitive than the same old battlefield.
- Letting people RP (eating, drinking, talking, dancing, dueling).
I'd love to see such an addition to this awesome game. What about you lot?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group